GRIFFGRAPH ELECTION CENTER (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:50:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  GRIFFGRAPH ELECTION CENTER (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GRIFFGRAPH ELECTION CENTER  (Read 4630 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: October 25, 2014, 01:47:52 PM »

Atlasia has long had a libertarian bent and Cassius naturally struggles with them based on his views.

And yes the Mideast Federalist Party is in a mess and it was one of the things that I was unable to fix before I lost my internet access back in August.

The Federalists are achieving the remarkable spectacle of winning the Presidency in a landslide while losing one of their Senate seats due to sheer ineptitude. If I was a Fed I'd be appalled - apparently not a single soul in the party noticed the (hardly subtle) strategic recruitment campaign windjammer ran in the last couple of weeks. They're literally on course to become a bigger joke than the old PU. It seems apparent that the party's victories of the past months have been more due to Labor's disastrous tenure in power than any kind of Federalist organisation. Even if they end up scraping out a win by one vote here it'll be humiliating.

I noticed it in the few glimpses that I made at the registration board but naturally my limitations made it difficult. Even so, it is not like there would have been anyway to stop it save to have several people cry fowl in public and that usually doesn't work either.

At the end of the day this game is about persistance, and that is why we will never end up like the PU. This party isn't going anywhere except to victory, if not today, then next time.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 10:45:42 PM »

World has been turned upside down, Lief.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies