GRIFFGRAPH ELECTION CENTER (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:48:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  GRIFFGRAPH ELECTION CENTER (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GRIFFGRAPH ELECTION CENTER  (Read 4601 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: October 25, 2014, 12:13:05 PM »
« edited: October 25, 2014, 12:14:39 PM by oakvale »

I think Windjammer more or less has it locked up at the moment. Amazing. Congratulations to him.

The Federalists are achieving the remarkable spectacle of winning the Presidency in a landslide while losing one of their Senate seats due to sheer ineptitude. If I was a Fed I'd be appalled - apparently not a single soul in the party noticed the (hardly subtle) strategic recruitment campaign windjammer ran in the last couple of weeks. They're literally on course to become a bigger joke than the old PU. It seems apparent that the party's victories of the past months have been more due to Labor's disastrous tenure in power than any kind of Federalist organisation. Even if they end up scraping out a win by one vote here it'll be humiliating.

Windjammer winning would also raise pretty awkward questions about the structural problems that happen when the 'zombie'/voter population pool sudden becomes radically different to an active/player population pool but that's for another day.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 01:52:55 PM »

Not that it matters since Windjammer's lead is insurmountable by almost any standard, but "Kitten Whiskers" or whatever accidentally attempted to vote in the Midwest race and has since deleted that post and reposted a ballot. Infuriatingly it didn't occur to me to screencap so I don't know if it was over the time limit.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 07:53:51 PM »

Hawkeye doesn't meet the activity requirements.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 09:35:36 PM »

Damn. In my day, the Pacific used to be one of the most progressive regions!

Simfan stocked it with right-wingers, much like the inverse of what Windjammer is doing to Mideast.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 02:31:28 PM »

Yes he did. He is a fiend.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 11:32:41 PM »

He deleted his ballot and posted another one. It matters not whether part of one was supposedly valid and part of the other wasn't.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies