GRIFFGRAPH ELECTION CENTER (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:31:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  GRIFFGRAPH ELECTION CENTER (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GRIFFGRAPH ELECTION CENTER  (Read 4623 times)
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 24, 2014, 02:59:24 PM »

Oh my god are you serious? That's wonderful news!
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 02:46:52 PM »

Poirot's first round voters: Kalwejt, Spiral, Gramps, Maistre, NHI, shua, ZuWo, Pessimistic Antineutrino, DC Al Fine, CELTICEMPIRE, ElectionsGuy, Small L, homelycooking, Dallasfan, smoltchanov, BMotley, Mechaman, JBrase, dead0man, ChairmanSanchez

Yeah, he's favored with the Libertarians (Democratic-Republicans) which makes a big part of internet politics. I'd like to see what the race would look like if it was between Poirot and Lumine.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 05:26:53 PM »

How is the presidential election looking by region? A Lumine win in each one?

I'm not even sure I won all the regions in my elections. Unless Lumine is winning by a larger margin than I ever did, he's got to be losing at least one.

I'm pretty sure you lost the Midwest in both and tied in the Pacific your second term.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 07:51:44 PM »

Poirot's first round voters: Kalwejt, Spiral, Gramps, Maistre, NHI, shua, ZuWo, Pessimistic Antineutrino, DC Al Fine, CELTICEMPIRE, ElectionsGuy, Small L, homelycooking, Dallasfan, smoltchanov, BMotley, Mechaman, JBrase, dead0man, ChairmanSanchez

Yeah, he's favored with the Libertarians (Democratic-Republicans) which makes a big part of internet politics. I'd like to see what the race would look like if it was between Poirot and Lumine.

We have had great support from libertarians, however our campaign is also resonating with those from across the spectrum who want a greater voice in their democracy.

BK, why do you have hawkeye's vote as invalid?  His registration looks legit to me.  Is it a problem with his ballot?

His vote was valid in the Lumine-TNF race.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 07:54:50 PM »

Hawkeye doesn't meet the activity requirements.

Huh.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 09:04:04 PM »

Windjammer may be one of the most talented politicians if his coattails are the reason Marokai is leading in the Mideast.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 08:19:07 AM »

This race is over. Unless the next 22 expected voters vote 100% for Marokai, Lumine wins.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 12:01:41 PM »

Thanks to the vote of the former President and Labor Presidential nominee Marokai.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 11:21:02 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2014, 11:24:27 PM by IDS Speaker Flo »

What's going on with Solarstorm's vote? Didn't he vote already? Did he delete it?

President/Vice President:

1.) Marokai/Antonio
2.) Poirot/Shua

Mideast Senate:

1.) Windjammer

Yes, I had been reminded that I live in the Mideast. Sorry for that.

(invalid votes: hawkeye, the Presidential portion of solarstorm's ballot)

What did I do wrong?

deleting the ballot instead of editing it
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 02:25:38 PM »

Interesting results by region for the Presidential. I'm counting solarstorm2012's vote as valid for the time being (until we get certified results), which actually made the ME a tie, 17-17. If you include this, then Marokai/Antonio actually won or tied in the three largest regions in the game. Lumine/SJoyce racked up huge margins in the two least populous regions, though, and that was enough. It's amazing how the dynamic in the game by region are in flux. Strat reg is a beautiful thing:

Code:
	       IDS	ME	MW	NE	PA

lumine 13 17 7 15 10
marokai      2 17 10 18 3

The strangest Atlasian election map I have ever seen.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies