Steve King: "I don’t expect to meet [gays] should I make it to heaven." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:35:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Steve King: "I don’t expect to meet [gays] should I make it to heaven." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Steve King: "I don’t expect to meet [gays] should I make it to heaven."  (Read 5670 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: October 25, 2014, 07:02:39 AM »

If I find myself in hell for being myself then at least my husband will be there. Spending an eternity without him would be a real hell.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 09:56:25 AM »

If I find myself in hell for being myself then at least my husband will be there. Spending an eternity without him would be a real hell.
If there be a Hell where people are kept eternally, I rather doubt they'll have the choice of who to spend it with.  Actually, if for whatever reason you do end up in Hell, I think you'd be much likelier to be bunking with Congressman King than with your husband.

Doesn't matter. At least I'd be on the same 'plane'. If I were in heaven and he in hell, what heaven would that be for me?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 01:52:26 PM »

Gays are just the single people who are tired of being discriminated against. The rest of the single world has been taught that there is something wrong with them, and they generally accept the socio-economic punishment handed down by the government.

Given that it's gay couples who wish to get married, how on earth using any reasoning, can you categorise gay couples as 'single people'?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies