My public challenge to Nix, Kemp,Griffin, Flo
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:44:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  My public challenge to Nix, Kemp,Griffin, Flo
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My public challenge to Nix, Kemp,Griffin, Flo  (Read 577 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 25, 2014, 10:32:46 AM »

To Mr. Nix, Mr. Kemp, Mr.Griffin, Mr. Flo

From the campaign ad by Nix entitled Winfield vs. children of the Northeast, I take the following quotes:

Winfield would reduce regional funding for after-school programs by over 70%

Winfield voted to allow sex offenders to teach in public schools...twice

Winfield on child labor:  "No big deal...what's the harm in a bit of good, honest sweat?"

Gentlemen,  I make you the following public challenge:

You produce proof that I ever said, advocated, or did any of these things, and I will withdraw from any further participation in Atlasia whatsoever.

If you fail to produce proof, you withdraw from any further participation in Atlasia whatsoever.

That is my public challenge to you.

I trust you will have the courage to accept my challenge, and not attempt to wriggle out of it in some way.  

Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 10:42:33 AM »

DUEL DUEL DUEL DUEL
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 10:50:00 AM »

Once again, I never said you did but you keep going in circles because you just don't seem to get it.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 11:04:10 AM »
« Edited: October 25, 2014, 11:06:31 AM by Lincoln Republican »

Once again, I never said you did but you keep going in circles because you just don't seem to get it.

Mr. Kemp, referring to the ad in question, Winfield vs. children of the Northeast , what I get is that you did say about me

This is troubling.

To me, this means that you were stating that it was troubling that I said or advocated or did the things brought up in the ad.

If this was not what you actually meant, than I am quite prepared to drop this issue with you and accept your explanation, that is, if you have another explanation for the meaning or intent of your statement, your statement being

This is troubling.  
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 12:25:03 PM »

These theatrics are exactly what I would expect from a candidate who is losing in a landslide. Why didn't you challenge the advertisement's assertions when you believed that your election was assured? The answer is obvious.

The voters have already rendered the only verdict that matters, Winfield. They have rejected your prejudice and fear-mongering, and Sawx is winning a remarkable victory because his message was one of hope, fairness, and inclusion.

I never believed my election was assured at all, not by a long shot.

Mr. Nix, you are the individual in this campaign who  has been at the forefront of fear-mongering by running these ads.

I'll take your answer as your way of wriggling out of this challenge, because, obviously, your ads were disgraceful, ugly, untrue, and clearly, you have no proof whatsoever of your hideous allegations.  But then again, we all know politics does have an ugly side to it.

I must say I do not blame you for backing down from this challenge, as your case would have been groundless.

Besides, whatever would Atlasia ever do without you?
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 12:29:43 PM »

Mr. Kemp, referring to the ad in question, Winfield vs. children of the Northeast , what I get is that you did say about me

This is troubling.

To me, this means that you were stating that it was troubling that I said or advocated or did the things brought up in the ad.

If this was not what you actually meant, than I am quite prepared to drop this issue with you and accept your explanation, that is, if you have another explanation for the meaning or intent of your statement, your statement being

This is troubling. 

"This is troubling" = please address. A simple response rather than attack would've sufficed. I have no idea what your record is but was interested in your campaign. Instead, you came after me rather than the true target of your ire.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 12:51:17 PM »
« Edited: October 29, 2014, 09:34:21 AM by Lincoln Republican »

This is troubling.

This is troubling.  

"This is troubling" = please address. A simple response rather than attack would've sufficed. I have no idea what your record is but was interested in your campaign. Instead, you came after me rather than the true target of your ire.

Thank you Mr. Kemp.  I apologize to you for misunderstanding your meaning when you said "This is troubling."

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 11:29:12 AM »

Long live Winfield!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 11:21:48 AM »

Mr. Kemp has explained his position, and I can only accept what he says.  Therefore, Mr. Kemp is dropped from this challenge.

Mr. Nix has answered with another attack, therefore, I will take that as his way of wriggling out of this challenge.

Mr. Griffin and Mr. Flo have refused to answer at all, therefore, I will take that as their way of wriggling out of this challenge.

Obviously, Mr. Nix, Mr. Griffin, and Mr. Flo know they have no case, and know they cannot produce any proof of their ugly statements, therefore, they have opted to wriggle out of this public challenge, rather than face withdrawing their activity in Atlasia.     
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 12:11:37 PM »

Unfortunately now that you've lost, I'm sure you'll be re-dedicating all of your free time to encouraging dirty uncles to teach our vulnerable fatties about the birds and the bees! Terrible.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 01:22:53 PM »

Unfortunately now that you've lost, I'm sure you'll be re-dedicating all of your free time to encouraging dirty uncles to teach our vulnerable fatties about the birds and the bees! Terrible.

Obviously, the only thing you can come up with against me is more attacks, and facing this public challenge like a weasel instead of like a man.  Nice work.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies