Clean Slate Party of Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:54:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Clean Slate Party of Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clean Slate Party of Atlasia  (Read 852 times)
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 26, 2014, 03:26:08 PM »

As a respected veteran of Atlasia I feel rather entitled to suggest that this game has severely declined in quality since I joined. Rather than motivated, qualified leaders, many election winners tend to be those who are moderate, inoffensive, and ultimately useless. Rather than great debates and campaigns over the big issues of our day, we have divided over incest and polygamy. New players have no idea what current laws are and no one seems to have any knowledge of the constitution.

These compounding problems can only be solved with the Slatist platform. All Atlasian laws are to be repealed and the Atlasian Constitution rendered null and void, allowing the game to begin again. What will the new game look like? That is for us to decide after the Slatists have won. We will accept voters and supporters from all walks and of all political views, as long as you believe that Atlasia has gone to sh**t and must be destroyed, allowing the country to be reborn with a clean slate.
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 03:27:14 PM »

Call me crazy I'm willing to give this party a try
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 05:00:08 PM »

Snowstalker...

Who let you back in the house?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 05:46:54 PM »

Not joining the party but I very strongly sympathize with your goals, you imprisoned rascal you
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 06:39:30 PM »

As a respected veteran of Atlasia I feel rather entitled to suggest that this game has severely declined in quality since I joined. Rather than motivated, qualified leaders, many election winners tend to be those who are moderate, inoffensive, and ultimately useless. Rather than great debates and campaigns over the big issues of our day, we have divided over incest and polygamy. New players have no idea what current laws are and no one seems to have any knowledge of the constitution.

These compounding problems can only be solved with the Slatist platform. All Atlasian laws are to be repealed and the Atlasian Constitution rendered null and void, allowing the game to begin again. What will the new game look like? That is for us to decide after the Slatists have won. We will accept voters and supporters from all walks and of all political views, as long as you believe that Atlasia has gone to sh**t and must be destroyed, allowing the country to be reborn with a clean slate.

Shouldn't you be on death row?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 06:58:32 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2014, 07:01:29 PM by Snowstalker »

I was handed down a lifetime ban on officeholding and a three-year ban on voting, so no.

I am essentially the Bobby Sands of Atlasia.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 07:07:07 PM »

Basically Snowstalker has a perfect opportunity to demonstrate the possibility of something that has been lacking for some time, that of a non-officeholding/voting citizen.

Think of the type of media operation he could run in that circumstances, not having to worry about losing votes or what not. He could be the officeholder's worse nightmare. Evil
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 07:34:15 PM »
« Edited: October 31, 2014, 09:18:23 PM by Lincoln Republican »

What will the new game look like? you ask

Over not too long a period of time, the new game will begin to look like the old one.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 08:01:31 PM »

Not joining the party but I very strongly sympathize with your goals, you imprisoned rascal you
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 08:01:43 PM »

This sums up how I feel perfectly.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2015, 10:27:46 AM »

x SomebodyWhoExists
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2015, 05:58:55 AM »

Shouldn't you be on death row?

None, he's just exiled permanently.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies