FLIP FLOP FITZ ALERT: MW Governor FitzGerald Breaks Promise to MW Voters
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:39:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FLIP FLOP FITZ ALERT: MW Governor FitzGerald Breaks Promise to MW Voters
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FLIP FLOP FITZ ALERT: MW Governor FitzGerald Breaks Promise to MW Voters  (Read 166 times)
Potus
Potus2036

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 26, 2014, 07:33:25 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=201052.msg4352150#msg4352150

I also encourage all of you to cast a write-in vote or vote "None of the Above" in the Midwest Senate race because we can't allow Senator TNF to continue his blatant extremism and unwillingness to step down from the Senate.

So I won't be running now, in October, or December, and I know plenty of guys like SWE, oakvale, Simfan or TNF himself will be deeply saddened that there won't be a TNF-LeBron FitzGerald battle. However, I will heavily support and campaign for whoever the challenger is that arises to him in October as he's only become more toxic ever since June with the guillotine bill or now that he's PPT, allowing a gateway drug to be used by elected politicians on the Senate floor.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies