Office of Potential Future GM Dr. Cynic
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:34:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Potential Future GM Dr. Cynic
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Potential Future GM Dr. Cynic  (Read 173 times)
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 07, 2014, 09:01:43 PM »

I decided that it'd be best to separate a GM office from my Senate office. Specifically to outline my plans for what's gonna go down:

1. I will have a Deputy. I've asked someone and am giving them a couple of days to decide if they'd like to do the job. If that person decides against it, I have two others in mind for the post.

2. The new Atlasian news outlet will be entitled the Atlasian Democrat. National news stories will be about every three days. Regional news stories once a week or so. News stories will be reality based (sorry, no aliens or bombings, but I will continue to sum up the recent terrorist stuff) and will mostly include simulated public reaction and foreign affairs news.

3. I want to remain as impartial as possible. I will be leaving The People's Party and registering as an Independent for my length of service.

4. Most of the numbers data will be the responsibility of my future deputy. I ask you to work out bill costs for the most part yourselves and only come to the GM's office if you're really stuck, because frankly I am less than useless in this regard and I want to ease my Deputy's workload.

5. I will leave you guys to work out most stuff for yourselves without being too intrusive, but if we end up having a problem like the Atlasian Civil Conflict we recently experienced, I will take what goes on and simulate the results using a highly complicated method, most likely involving a quarter and/or rock, paper, scissors.

6. Try not to completely ignore the office and come to me if you guys would like news about something specific.. I'm not a mind reader, so help me help you. I'm going to bring forward stories that will hopefully spurn legislation. Ignore me at your own peril (I won't have terrorists attack or assassinate you, but I will write negative stories about your (lack of) efforts in the same way I will reward players who positively contribute).

With that said, I'm going to try and make the job relevant using the formula I've just proposed. Anything you'd like to ask or say should go here.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies