The Wheelbarrow Rolls Ever Forwards
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:44:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Wheelbarrow Rolls Ever Forwards
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Wheelbarrow Rolls Ever Forwards  (Read 269 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 28, 2014, 12:22:59 PM »

The carnival has left town amidst much hustle and greater bustle; the festival of democracy is over with its tents dismantled, the carnies gone and the fields bare and empty. While we did not win this election - not that we ever had a chance of doing so - I think it is fair to say that we did rather well. The Al/Hash ticket took seventeen first preference votes. This number is substantially higher, nearly double actually, than what I had thought likely at the start of this campaign. On behalf of myself, of my running mate, and of my Party, I would like to thank - and thank fulsomely - each and every one of the magnificent seventeen and to offer milder (but no less sincere) thanks to all the other votes who gave us high preferences. A message has been sent by the People of Atlasia to its political establishment. And what is that message?

That message is one of rage, one of rage. I am unhappy with Atlasia as it is. The magnificent seventeen are also unhappy. Atlasia is in a state of diseased torpor. It is riddled with parasites. It is stuck in the past - the Nineteenth Century in fact - and is barely aware of that fact. It needs to be purged. And I would like to use this opportunity to say, and to say very clearly indeed, that I intend to stick around to make sure that this actually happens. The Wheelbarrow of Progress rolls forwards endlessly. Those who oppose it shall be crushed.

Death to Fascism!
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 02:06:52 PM »

The Pope and I would like to note that there is much room for the Wheelbarrow of Progress on our boat of freedom, which will be unveiled later hopefully.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies