How many times has jmfcst returned as a sock account?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:56:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many times has jmfcst returned as a sock account?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ...
20-30

31-50

51+

not enough of times! RIP jamfist plz come bk every

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 24

Author Topic: How many times has jmfcst returned as a sock account?  (Read 1402 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2014, 06:28:15 PM »

^ That's what I find the most hilarious and pathetic.  "I'm going to troll my way into deliberately getting banned; I'm far too good for this place anyway."  "Just kidding, I'm going to sneak my way back in thirty times."
traininthedistance
YaBB God

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2014, 06:35:35 PM »

When he was first banned, I was confused as to why, and would have supported his return.  Not that I agreed with him on anything ever, of course; but free speech and diversity and all that.

But his post-ban behavior has shut the door on that possibility, and deservedly so, as Torie succinctly explained above.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2014, 06:49:22 PM »

^ That's what I find the most hilarious and pathetic.  "I'm going to troll my way into deliberately getting banned; I'm far too good for this place anyway."  "Just kidding, I'm going to sneak my way back in thirty times."

And don't forget, before he trolled his way into getting banned, he first deliberately locked himself out of his account because he said he was spending too much time here.  Then a month later he changed his mind and created his first sock account.  It was after he was let back in that he trolled himself into a ban (because, again, he said he was spending too much time here, and wanted out).
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2014, 08:43:03 PM »

On 2nd thought, having him periodically return as a sock is pretty fun, too.  How much work can it really be to ban a sock that is literally saying they are a sock?  I loved his cameo in Update.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies