GOP attempting to purge 1 in 7 black voters from voter rolls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:12:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  GOP attempting to purge 1 in 7 black voters from voter rolls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GOP attempting to purge 1 in 7 black voters from voter rolls  (Read 1802 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: October 29, 2014, 01:11:52 PM »

This "issue" just shows how impotent and useless the media has become. Instead of reporting the facts that the GOP is trying to restrict minorities from voting, they simply report on the "he said she said" about how the Republicans think it's such a MAJOR problem that 0.000000000000000000001% of votes were illegally cast. Truly disgusting. "Fair and balanced"!
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 09:23:21 PM »

How is there not national outrage against the Republicans?  Like... marched out of the Capitol with pitchforks and torches?  Real stuff.  They are openly reprehensible on most issues, openly trying to stop people from voting, openly waging war on anybody who is not rich, and they are literally about to win a midterm election.  This country needs to start treating them like the far-right fringe plutocrats that they are.

I think you're overestimating how much people pay attention. To most it probably just boils down to: "hmm, I'm dissatisfied with things right now, I guess I'll vote against the party in charge" and there's really only one other option to vote for.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies