2014 October Presidential elections, political winner (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:34:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  2014 October Presidential elections, political winner (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who is the political winner of the presidential elections among the Atlasian parties?
Federalist Party

Labor Party

The People Party

Democratic-Republican

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 35

Author Topic: 2014 October Presidential elections, political winner  (Read 744 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: November 01, 2014, 10:02:56 AM »

What are my chops? Is it a special thing?

The most special of speciality.

The Federalists ceased to be an "organized party" when Hagrid departed their leadership. The Registrar General may as well remove the name from the voting rolls. It would make no difference. Lumine's victory is entirely a credit to his personal strengths, which more than made up for his membership in Atlasia's most embarrassing political party.

Yes, once Maxwell and Zuwo left and Tmth had receeded from the game, Hagrid was one of the few remaining from the 2012-2013 period and his skills were a critical asset to the team. I hate that he felt he had to leave, but I understand the reasons and respect fully his decision. Losing him did not make us an unorganized blob, losing him at a time when I did not have internet access and thus couldn't pick up the slack until litteraly the day before the election, did.

The Federalists nominted someone with bipartisan appeal and they won. The Federalists have twice run unitary tickets, the closest of which nearly deprived you of the Presidency. However, never in the last five years has a conservative party won the White House without a split ticket or Duke, because he is so special of course. Smiley We have probems, but the fact that Lumine is not an ideologue with poor favorables, should hardly be a mark against us. Surely, if we had nominated someone like that, chances are it certainly would have been, call it a hunch. Tongue Every White House victory is a credit to that candidate's strength, the right doesn't have the luxury of phoning it in and still winning by a hair. 

I am tired of the constant pontificating about our doom. You are wasting your time and energy Nixy baby. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies