ANTI-SEMITISM ALERT (in Bethnal Green o/c)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:25:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  ANTI-SEMITISM ALERT (in Bethnal Green o/c)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ANTI-SEMITISM ALERT (in Bethnal Green o/c)  (Read 2959 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 13, 2005, 02:41:23 PM »

Anti-semitic attack on black jewish M.P

Respect accused of Anti-Semitism

Note that Respect hasn't condemmned the disgusting attack on King. It hasn't even commented on it.
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 04:07:37 PM »

Bloody typical of them. 'Respect'- for who? Sadly attacks on Jewishness still gets Muslim's raputurous in some communities. I admire Oona King, I hope she mops him up in this election.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 04:19:08 PM »

Bloody typical of them. 'Respect'- for who? Sadly attacks on Jewishness still gets Muslim's raputurous in some communities. I admire Oona King, I hope she mops him up in this election.

I have to admit I'm a bit shocked by this... I didn't think that I'd live to see the day when anti-semitism was de facto endorsed by a political party with a chance of winning seats at Westminster... especially one lead by an ex-Labour M.P with a big moustache who's friendly with dictators... *shudders*
M

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 08:16:30 PM »

This is, sadly, not surprising; but still quite jarring to read. Something nasty's in the water in Europe... if not for the timely death of Yasser Arafat, it'd surely have crossed the pawn by now, and the danger still isn't passed. THIS IS HOW THINGS STARTED LAST TIME. The modern Left is often convinced of its own righteousness, lacks a binding ideology ather than entitlement and whatever it can call "leftist", and a real loathing for its opponents. That way lies the death camp. And the Jews are always first.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2005, 04:04:31 AM »

Some interesting developments today:

1. Iraqi Trade Unionists are heading for Bethnal Green... to campaign for King against Galloway.

2. Galloway has recently appeared on an Arab TV calling for the release of Tariq Aziz. Story broken by those wonderful people at Respectwatch.
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2005, 04:10:07 PM »

Disturbing Galloway quote #1

"Oona King voted to kill a lot of women in the last few years," he replied. "Many of them had much darker skins than her."

If Nick Griffin had said that he would have rightfully been hauled away.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2005, 08:17:49 PM »

"Miss King, who said she would not trust her opponent to "deliver a pizza" far less effective policies, attacked him for his close association to Saddam Hussein and in particular when he flew out to visit the dictator.

"When I come across someone who is guilty of genocide I do not get on a plane and grovel at his feet," she said to whoops of delight from her supporters."

Well said, Oona. Cheesy
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2005, 04:07:12 AM »

Excellent article in todays Observer: Following in Mosley's East End footsteps
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2005, 07:31:03 AM »

This is, sadly, not surprising; but still quite jarring to read. Something nasty's in the water in Europe... if not for the timely death of Yasser Arafat, it'd surely have crossed the pawn by now, and the danger still isn't passed. THIS IS HOW THINGS STARTED LAST TIME. The modern Left is often convinced of its own righteousness, lacks a binding ideology ather than entitlement and whatever it can call "leftist", and a real loathing for its opponents. That way lies the death camp. And the Jews are always first.

Their will never be death camps again. I wouldnt really worry to much about something like that happening again.
M

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2005, 10:45:21 AM »

States, when you're dealing with post-modernist moral relativism, anything- absolutely anything at all- can happen. Why? Because, taken literally, the doctrine is that, as Voldemort says: "There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it!"
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2005, 11:54:33 AM »

States, when you're dealing with post-modernist moral relativism, anything- absolutely anything at all- can happen. Why? Because, taken literally, the doctrine is that, as Voldemort says: "There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it!"

True enough. But I have faith and pray that it wont happen again.
ragnar
grendel
Rookie

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2005, 03:48:41 PM »

there will never be death camps again in Europe, and anbody who believe it will happen in Europe suffer from a delusion.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2005, 04:50:10 PM »

there will never be death camps again in Europe, and anbody who believe it will happen in Europe suffer from a delusion.

Yugoslavia in the 1990s?
ragnar
grendel
Rookie

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2005, 05:01:26 PM »

Yugoslavia in the 1990s?

You are right, while there was no death camp in Yogoslavia, their "concentrations" camps came awful close.
But like when an american speak of America, they usual donīt mean Mexico, Bolivia or chile. when I think of Europe, I think mostly of the EU (+EFTA).
Itīs impossible that death camp could happen in EU, but in some european countries outside EU like Belarussia, it could happen, but it would most likely not be jews, who ended up in these.
M

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2005, 05:04:38 PM »

Well, I would live for you all to be right! Not being one of those who delights in pessimism, your predictions sound good to me.

BUT

Europe's demographics are disturbing- and people have to believe in something. Personal security doesn't work forever.
Notre Dame rules!

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2005, 09:43:35 PM »

Well, I would live for you all to be right! Not being one of those who delights in pessimism, your predictions sound good to me.

BUT

Europe's demographics are disturbing- and people have to believe in something. Personal security doesn't work forever.

I agree.   Europe's long-term domgraphic trends are not too comforting, and will require immigration (particularly from Islamic states) just to maintain their populations.  If an when that happens, Europe's Jews, especially those in France, had better think about coming to America.
Serenity Now
tomm_86
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 06:48:54 AM »

Note that Respect hasn't condemmned the disgusting attack on King. It hasn't even commented on it.

Have the Conservative and Lib Dem candidates? (not that they necessarily should be expected to, I'm just wondering).
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 08:47:23 AM »

Have the Conservative and Lib Dem candidates? (not that they necessarily should be expected to, I'm just wondering).

IIRC the Tory has commented on it, but I don't know about the LibDem (who's a nut). Both are Bengali (Tory is a business man, and could split the vote in Spitalfields, and the LibDem... could split the vote in Weavers) so I wouldn't expect much out of 'em.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2005, 09:17:03 AM »

I second that!

Dave
Angel of Death
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2005, 12:51:58 PM »

The article clearly mentions she was in favor of the war, but instead, like you would expect, I see the same old anti-Semitism card being played, like it always is when Zionists don't have any valid arguments.

You guys are pathetic, especially given the irony how you talk about Muslims in the same way Jews were talked about in the 1930s.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies