Landrieu: Obama and I struggling because South is racist/sexist (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:31:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Landrieu: Obama and I struggling because South is racist/sexist (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Landrieu: Obama and I struggling because South is racist/sexist  (Read 2238 times)
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« on: November 01, 2014, 04:11:44 PM »

She was going to lose anyway and what she said is incontrovertibly true, so let's not swoon over the hurt feelings of knuckle dragging racist rednecks.

Weren't Republicans supposed to hate political correctness?  We need to stop making such a big deal out of being "offended."  If you're offended by the truth, so be it but you can't demand that everyone else humor your personal alternate reality. 
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 04:47:45 PM »

She was going to lose anyway and what she said is incontrovertibly true, so let's not swoon over the hurt feelings of knuckle dragging racist rednecks.

Weren't Republicans supposed to hate political correctness?  We need to stop making such a big deal out of being "offended."  If you're offended by the truth, so be it but you can't demand that everyone else humor your personal alternate reality. 

Yep. Jindal, for example, defended the Duck Dynasty guy's anti-gay comments but is asking Landrieu to apologize for this.

Yeah, Republicans just sort of say whatever is convenient at the moment.  They really have no shame.

As for you who want to claim Louisiana isn't racist based on their elections, I have two words for you, David Duke. The Louisiana Republican party nominated a neo-Nazi KKK lunatic for both governor and US Senate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies