2014 US Gubernatorial Election Results (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:00:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2014 US Gubernatorial Election Results (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2014 US Gubernatorial Election Results  (Read 34341 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: November 01, 2014, 02:01:49 PM »

You can also discuss other important statewide races and ballot initiatives here, e.g. Agriculture Commissioner, State Coroner, Guardsman of the Privy Purse, Assembly District 61, State Bird Proposition #12, etc.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 10:23:45 PM »

This may a bit macabre, but I can't deny that's it's hilarious that Kashkari only won ONE county in all of California.

In hindsight this comment was clearly based on inaccurate information (I even saw a map of IL that showed Rauner sweeping everywhere including Cook), but now I'm curious to know which single county Kashkari had apparently won.  Smiley
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 05:05:20 AM »

This may a bit macabre, but I can't deny that's it's hilarious that Kashkari only won ONE county in all of California.

In hindsight this comment was clearly based on inaccurate information (I even saw a map of IL that showed Rauner sweeping everywhere including Cook), but now I'm curious to know which single county Kashkari had apparently won.  Smiley

Wait, Rauner didn't sweep everything but Cook?  According to the Atlas he did.

That's right.  The map I saw somewhere shortly after the election showed Rauner sweeping everything.  Hence me bringing it up when pointing out MormDem's innocent mistake above.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies