The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:48:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78
Author Topic: The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival  (Read 238383 times)
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1275 on: May 19, 2016, 07:33:13 PM »

Ed Rendell: "There are probably more ugly women in America than attractive women"
this guy

criticising people's looks
i want this woman for president
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1276 on: May 20, 2016, 06:02:03 PM »

Context:

the sanchez/librep feud has gone too far
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1277 on: May 20, 2016, 07:18:54 PM »

That was funny.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1278 on: May 21, 2016, 03:11:14 PM »

All feuds annoy me, as a purveyor of civility (except in cases of oppression).
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1279 on: May 21, 2016, 04:19:52 PM »

Context:
Also I just want to remind people, those of you who are 19 or younger, now is the time to try to get post numbers that are the same as your birth year. Tongue
I did.
mods pls ban this eight-year-old
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1280 on: May 21, 2016, 07:00:25 PM »

What does "Climbing" mean, anyway?
climb·ing
/ˈklīmiNG/
adjective
adjective: climbing

being a woman who dares to run for higher office.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1281 on: May 22, 2016, 12:47:42 AM »

Cool Cats Party (Chairman Sanchez): 0 Seats, 0.00% of the popular vote.
Shrillery Party (Shillery Killtons): 0 Seats, 0.00% of the popular vote.

Neither of us are British. No one wins. Queen appoints Prince Charles PM. 270 firewall, etc.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1282 on: May 22, 2016, 07:37:29 AM »

Texas says it was just experimenting in college and that doesn't count.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1283 on: May 22, 2016, 08:26:12 AM »

I'm a Republican who likes J-Pop, Nightcore and metal, what does that make me?

A virgin

(Sorry)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1284 on: May 23, 2016, 08:38:05 AM »

In theory, I don't mind it at all.  However, it is really annoying in practice.  Landslide is the most obvious example.  Insists on keeping a green avatar while he sits in his mom's basement searching the web for a story about some Republican Dog Catcher who said something outrageous.

I live in my own house, loser.

Sorry:

In theory, I don't mind it at all.  However, it is really annoying in practice.  Landslide is the most obvious example.  Insists on keeping a green avatar while he sits in HIS OWN HOUSE searching the web for a story about some Republican Dog Catcher who said something outrageous.

Had a hearty chortle.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1285 on: May 23, 2016, 07:46:20 PM »

...and importantly this silly question isn't being raised as a 'haha I has a question now lol' but as a barely concealed broadside. Inevitably the tone of responses is not going to be particularly friendly.

isn't "barely concealed broadside" rather part of your personal brand?

🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1286 on: May 24, 2016, 10:43:23 PM »

I'm pretty open to the idea of people creating an open culture for public nudity, public masturbation, and public sex. I think this should be normal. It's like Chaturbate without the internet. I also think guys and girls should familiarize with each other to the point to where there is no seemingly gender difference. I believe this will open a culture of consensuality where an individual chooses what they like sexually and by who. With less emphasis on sexuality, I think sexual behaviors will become rationalized. Young girls will have more respect for the intimacies of procreation and maybe masturbate instead of having intercourse with guys. I think it should be allowed but not to the point where everything is like sodom and gomorrah where everything is completely immoral. There should be agreed common moral boundaries, such as not using animals or those not of age. I would like to think this would bring about a world of unique etiquettes and friendships. For example, I came up with the idea that friends would casually fap with each other, regardless of gender, as if hanging outside in their own backyard. It could be a casual past time activity. I would love a society that has this feature. The less emphasis on nudity and sexuality, the more society will see each other as equal and have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. I find the idea refreshing and delightful going out for a jog in the morning without caring if I have clothes on and passing my neighbors making love in the park and me having the ability to wave at them as I pass them by. Or going to Kroger in my boxers and a robe, not fighting the morning wood, and casually doing my shopping. Or even casually masturbating while waiting at an office for my turn to go inside a room before a report. Of course that would mean people would have to bring towels, disinfectants, and wipes wherever they go, but I could see this being main stream in the future. I think maybe a good idea would be to have a social trend that nudity and sexuality in public is more for the younger generation than the older generation and for those who keep their body healthy and fit and to avoid people who are obese. I could imagine many innovations in clothing, fashion, sub culture and media would be created for companies to increase their profit margins. I mean imagine young girls using body jewelry, hair cut styles for their pubic hair, clothes that are meant to be with topless or bottomless body styles. Imagine commercialization of openly selling sexual toys (like from a vending machine), creating public rides or machines for adults that give them pleasure in public, the ability to have open showers and sleeping benches, have nude or sexualized olympics and sports, have a nude holiday, celebrate Japan's Kanamara festival in the US, and have ads or movies that feature full nude celebrities and actors. And obviously this would just be the start. Eventurally people would find this normal one day and not think anything of it. Moreover, I guess I'm open to the idea because it's always been somewhat of a fantasy of mine. I hope this doesn't sound too disturbing, but these are my opinions. I would definitely vote for it.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #1287 on: May 24, 2016, 10:50:16 PM »

I was wondering when someone would post that here. I'm thinking it was a regular user who created an account just to post that, which, if true, makes me think it might have a whiff of legitimacy to it since they wanted to post it anonymously.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #1288 on: May 24, 2016, 11:47:33 PM »

I was wondering when someone would post that here. I'm thinking it was a regular user who created an account just to post that, which, if true, makes me think it might have a whiff of legitimacy to it since they wanted to post it anonymously.
  nah socks are a pretty standard satire vehicle too though.   whoever it is, I hope they stick around.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1289 on: May 25, 2016, 06:44:58 AM »

I'm pretty open to the idea of people creating an open culture for public nudity, public masturbation, and public sex. I think this should be normal. It's like Chaturbate without the internet. I also think guys and girls should familiarize with each other to the point to where there is no seemingly gender difference. I believe this will open a culture of consensuality where an individual chooses what they like sexually and by who. With less emphasis on sexuality, I think sexual behaviors will become rationalized. Young girls will have more respect for the intimacies of procreation and maybe masturbate instead of having intercourse with guys. I think it should be allowed but not to the point where everything is like sodom and gomorrah where everything is completely immoral. There should be agreed common moral boundaries, such as not using animals or those not of age. I would like to think this would bring about a world of unique etiquettes and friendships. For example, I came up with the idea that friends would casually fap with each other, regardless of gender, as if hanging outside in their own backyard. It could be a casual past time activity. I would love a society that has this feature. The less emphasis on nudity and sexuality, the more society will see each other as equal and have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. I find the idea refreshing and delightful going out for a jog in the morning without caring if I have clothes on and passing my neighbors making love in the park and me having the ability to wave at them as I pass them by. Or going to Kroger in my boxers and a robe, not fighting the morning wood, and casually doing my shopping. Or even casually masturbating while waiting at an office for my turn to go inside a room before a report. Of course that would mean people would have to bring towels, disinfectants, and wipes wherever they go, but I could see this being main stream in the future. I think maybe a good idea would be to have a social trend that nudity and sexuality in public is more for the younger generation than the older generation and for those who keep their body healthy and fit and to avoid people who are obese. I could imagine many innovations in clothing, fashion, sub culture and media would be created for companies to increase their profit margins. I mean imagine young girls using body jewelry, hair cut styles for their pubic hair, clothes that are meant to be with topless or bottomless body styles. Imagine commercialization of openly selling sexual toys (like from a vending machine), creating public rides or machines for adults that give them pleasure in public, the ability to have open showers and sleeping benches, have nude or sexualized olympics and sports, have a nude holiday, celebrate Japan's Kanamara festival in the US, and have ads or movies that feature full nude celebrities and actors. And obviously this would just be the start. Eventurally people would find this normal one day and not think anything of it. Moreover, I guess I'm open to the idea because it's always been somewhat of a fantasy of mine. I hope this doesn't sound too disturbing, but these are my opinions. I would definitely vote for it.

...this guy might be onto something here.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1290 on: May 25, 2016, 08:16:35 AM »

That's definitely a post that belonged somewhere.  Whether it was this thread, the Theatre, or the Gallery, well I wasn't really quite sure.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1291 on: May 25, 2016, 11:51:09 AM »

I found this a lot funnier than I should have.
Context: Conservatives of atlas, are you aware that it is, in fact, 2016?
Wait, what? No... What on earth are you talking about? Huh

ITS 2016 GOLDWATER! THE CURRENT YEAR OF OUR LORD IS TWO-THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1292 on: May 25, 2016, 03:03:18 PM »

I am interested in the new English word. Is "dipicting' a particularly trumpist sexual deviation?
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1293 on: May 26, 2016, 08:57:38 AM »

10 people think Sanders will win the Virgin Islands. Why exactly?

It's right in the name.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1294 on: May 26, 2016, 10:54:30 AM »

Bernie could commit suicide and Atlas would still lambast "the senile old man" for taking the spotlight away from Hillary.

It would be typical of Bernie to take the selfish way out.
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1295 on: May 26, 2016, 11:20:50 AM »

If you google the gmail address associated with the guy's public profile, you get hits for a deviant art account with a lot of content that is in no way a joke.  I doubt "davidwhiterock" is a sock, though of course might not be the guy's real name.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1296 on: May 26, 2016, 01:54:57 PM »

If you google the gmail address associated with the guy's public profile, you get hits for a deviant art account with a lot of content that is in no way a joke.  I doubt "davidwhiterock" is a sock, though of course might not be the guy's real name.

Oh wow, I didn't think to search that. That's so weird - he apparently only signed up to post that and hasn't logged in since. It reminds me of a flasher, a guy with no intent of finding a woman (he even says he's asexual on his deviantart page), and simply puts on a trenchcoat so he can walk up to women and expose himself then run away. Likewise, he put on a digital trenchcoat (his account), quickly flashed us (weird post about public masturbation and sex), then quickly ran away.

He's a digital flasher!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1297 on: May 26, 2016, 01:57:16 PM »

Virginia, just be happy you weren't around when BRTD googled politicaladdict's email address, or you'd be scarred for life.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1298 on: May 27, 2016, 03:05:33 PM »

Virginia, just be happy you weren't around when BRTD googled politicaladdict's email address, or you'd be scarred for life.

What was it about? Now you have me curious Sad
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1299 on: May 27, 2016, 03:10:59 PM »

What does Hillary need to do in order to appeal to more White men?

1 - state that the democrat position on abortion is a historical aberration and that as the party of the small people - the weak and the helpless that she supports the Texas bill for restriction on all abortions after 20 weeks as a 'reasonable compromise'.

2 - state that Oberfell was wrongly decided and that the Democrat party should return to it's roots of representing America in general, not the special interests of a small band of urbanites.

3 - state that she'd appoint supreme court justices with the motivation to overturn both Oberfell and roe.

Running to the right of Trump would win her the election easily.

That isn't funny, that's just a fundie jacking off to his unrealistic fantasies.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies