The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:31:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival  (Read 238649 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 28, 2015, 03:21:57 PM »

West Virginia is Likely R, but Clinton can win it by showing her roots to the South.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 06:42:49 PM »

I can't help but laugh at all of the bigoted cisgender heterosexist male supremacist FOOLS who honestly believe that a sexist clown like Barnie Sandler will win New Hampshire. New Hampshire is the most tolerant, liberal, multicultural, turbo-elastic swing state in the world! My state is an abode of sensible moderates, and on February 9th, we will stampede our voting booths to vote for HILLDOG, just like we did eight years ago; and unlike in 2008, in 2016, we will finally CRACK that GLASS CEILING once and for all! The sexist hicks in the rest of the country aren't going to stop us this time; we are WHITE; we are ANGRY; we are NH WOMEN; and come November, this country is going to hear us ROAR! TODAY NEW HAMPSHIRE; TOMORROW THE WORLD!!

I'm not surprised that losers from Solid D JOKE states like PA and VA hate election years. You're just jealous  of MY independent, moderate, libertarian-leaning swing state. The elasticity must really piss you off, almost as much as the sight of a LIBERATED WOMAN!

LOL, dude, she's trailing in the polls. Clearly NH is so sexist for having 1 of their 5 governor, representatives, and senators be a man compared to 0 2 years ago.

Obummer was "leading" here eight years ago; if you believe the sexist "pollsters," but NH WOMEN came through for Hillary in the end, and in two weeks, America will finally cease to "feel the Bern" when NH pours a bucket of cold water on his vile, misogynist campaign.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 07:25:42 PM »

Uh, none of these are swing states. PA, MI, and OH are SAFE TRUMP no matter what, CO will also be SAFE TRUMP unless Bernie gets the nomination, then it will be SAFE BERNIE. NH is safe D no matter what, even DC would vote Republican first. NC is safe R no matter what, it would be LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE for it to flip even though it just did 8 years ago. WI is safe D because of Scott Walker. VA is safe D because MUH NOVA!!!! and Terry McAuliffe will always steal it for the sketchy bitch if things look bad. IA is white and therefore safe R. FL and NV along with AZ are safe D because muh Hispanics. My election map:

The true swing states:

Vermont - Bernie PUMAs
New York - Trump is loved there!
Utah - Mormons
Arkansas - Bill Clinton's saxophone
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 05:33:01 PM »

Yes. People are overestimateing Trump.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 05:16:24 PM »

Bronz, you've passed a new horizon of ridiculousness.

It's not, man. Turner is more energetic, more feisty. Turner is Trump's worst nightmare.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2016, 03:35:23 PM »

I could be the first Jewish Pope in theory, but...

You liberals want SO desperately for no Democrat ever to be able to compete in a so-called redneck state that you view as inferior (then you couldn't have such false elitism!), but the fact is that poll after poll shows Hillary at the very least competitive in states like Missouri and Arkansas.  If Obama can almost win Missouri, Hillary can.  And if you think Colorado is some deep blue state now, I think you're quite mistaken.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2016, 11:19:16 PM »

Trump won't win New Hampshire, and Ayotte is toast. If the GOP picks up the governorship, they'll lose it in 2018 (or 2020 if a wave is coming in two years). Sununu has a small chance due to his family ties, but any other Republican would lose.

I don't wanna hear crap from anyone that doesn't live in the region about our region's politics if it's uninformed and blatantly wrong.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 01:59:20 AM »
« Edited: September 19, 2016, 02:38:02 AM by TN volunteer »

Just went through marty/boshembechle's posting history a bit... guy should be a comedian.

How will the GOP gain two seats? Kentucky and Georgia will negate Dakota and WV. Hagan is safe in NC, Pryor is gaining ground in hogland, and Landrieu will coast to a victory because her last name is French.

They're going to lose in Georgia, NC, Arkansas, LA, Alaska, and Kentucky. At the VERY BEST it will be a net o.

Kentucky, Kansas, and Georgia, and SD all go to the dems. Republicans gain MT and WV. Everywhere else is D hold.

Another f'ing poll that chooses to not poll hispanics. What the hell is wrong with pollsters? It's going to be 2010 all over again.

Hispanics were 13%, yet there is no way in hell they are going to be less than 23% of the electorate.

Mellman is getting it right by choosing to poll hispanics. Quinnipaic, rassmussen, etc are NOT choosing to poll hispanic voters. It drives me insane.

2016 is not going to be pretty for republicans. It will prove that the so called "polarization" of America is largely a myth. Hillary might very well win the white vote, making her the first Democrat to do so in a long long time. And for those saying it is still early, all I have to say is that Jeb Bush and Christie have just as much name recognition as Hillary.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 11:53:49 PM »

Context:

Ha, ha. Cena would be a good candidate actually. He does appeal to Italian and Irish enclaves!
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2017, 10:20:36 AM »

RIP Claire McCaskill

Also God has told me that Claire McCaskill will win re-election.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=81044.msg1675098#msg1675098

Tongue
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2017, 05:20:01 PM »

Context

My dad used to be a county executive, so yeah.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2017, 03:39:14 AM »

Think about it. Democrats may be bitterly divided in 2020. Andrew Cuomo? Too moderate. Kamala Harris? Too green. Cory Booker? Obama 2.0. Elizabeth Warren? Another academic. Bill de Blasio? Too far left. Tulsi Gabbard? Too compromised with President Bashar al-Assad of Syria. Former New York City Controller Bill Thompson would be a good, sane, moderate compromise candidate against Trump. Why?
-Experienced. Served in government all of his career
-African-American moderate. Could appeal to Jewish voters.
-Knows the big city media. Ran for mayor two times against proven candidates (Bloomberg, De Blasio)
-Chairman of the City University of New York (CUNY). Understands college and education issues.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/23/nyregion/thompson-seeks-jews-votes-for-new-york-mayor.html

http://observer.com/2013/08/hasidic-power-broker-promises-bill-thompson-11000-votes/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/09/nyregion/new-york-governor-andrew-cuomo.html
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 10:04:54 PM »

Yes, but Kander lost a very winnable race last year. Something tells me that if he can't beat Blunt, he won't have an easy time winning nationally.

Blunt just has a good political machine in MO.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies