The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:03:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival  (Read 238811 times)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« on: May 07, 2016, 08:11:35 PM »

Trump is what happens when you tell a person you're urinating on that it's raining.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 09:07:08 PM »

This is from FC, not sure if it counts, but:

Welcome back SG! You can replace me (by being a better poster)

The greatest tag team to ever ravage the Atlas! Degeneration Y!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 07:08:39 AM »

Thanks guys!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 10:27:51 PM »

This one's funnier without context:

To be clear, ideally this should end in you not having your balls removed. Thanks.

There's very little context, to be fair
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 07:01:06 PM »

Opinion of the oxford comma?

LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 04:56:47 PM »

Heh...I just realized that I forgot Illinois.  I was in Chicago a few summers ago to hang out with my brother, who was there to act in a play.  Ate at a fantastic pizza place, and at least got to see Wrigley Field before the major renovations (game was rained out...oh well).  Smiley

You take that back right now! *triggered*

Welcome to the University of Chicago. No safe spaces, no trigger warnings. Smiley

New York is my safe space. And, unlike Chicago, it has good pizza.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 02:33:09 PM »

Context:

LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 06:55:16 PM »

This lame and unfunny bit at trolling managed to make it three pages because so many took the bait and gave 100% serious replies. OMG.

Your sexism, which has been on display time and time again this election season, really disgusts me.  Yeah, your hated woman lost, we get it.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! Get your hate speech off this board! How dare you assume her gender? You f***ing white male. Angry

What the  did you just ing say about me, you little HP? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Atlasia, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Atlas After Dark, and I have over 300 confirmed alts. I am trained in moderate hero warfare and I’m the top sock puppet in the entire forum. You are nothing to me but just another HP. I will wipe you the  out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this baord, mark my ing words. You think you can get away with saying that sh**t to me over the Internet? Think again, HP. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of trolls across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, HP. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re ing dead, HP. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my sock LLR. Not only am I extensively trained in Fantasy Politics, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Forum Community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shill. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “sh**tposting" was about to bring down upon you, maybe you thought twice about trolling. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn horrible person. I will sh**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ing dead, HP.

Dafuq
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2016, 01:08:58 PM »

We could stop being so politically correct and just tell people to go die.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2016, 08:22:55 PM »

Unintentional o/c, but still gold:

I honestly have no idea what an Ashkenazi is, I've heard Stefan Molyneux use the term a few times.

Stefan is a hack but it's an interesting broadcast. I knew that Ashkenazi is a term for a certain type of Jew, I just don't know any specifics.

Ashkenazi: European Jews
Sephardic: Spanish Jews (although, in general, Mediterranean because of 1492 and stuff)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 08:23:10 AM »

They were votes against the cartoon villains the major parties decided to nominate.

Dear major parties, next time give us more sophisticated villains like Obama and Romney.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies