The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:03:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival  (Read 238810 times)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« on: April 28, 2016, 05:35:14 PM »

Okay, it seems we have around 36% of liars. There isn't that much Mormons here.

But we do have over a significant number of youngins whose mothers wouldn't let them touch a drop of demon rum.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 05:55:07 PM »

Okay, it seems we have around 36% of liars. There isn't that much Mormons here.

But we do have over a significant number of youngins whose mothers wouldn't let them touch a drop of demon rum.

That didn't stop me.

Me neither Wink
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 07:07:04 PM »

come on now, we can't all be BRAVE REBELS like you two

According to the Beastie Boys, underage drinking is the definition of being a Freedom Fighter.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 06:48:58 AM »

Context
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a shovel is a good guy looking for a shovel hidden behind several flags.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 08:38:05 AM »

In theory, I don't mind it at all.  However, it is really annoying in practice.  Landslide is the most obvious example.  Insists on keeping a green avatar while he sits in his mom's basement searching the web for a story about some Republican Dog Catcher who said something outrageous.

I live in my own house, loser.

Sorry:

In theory, I don't mind it at all.  However, it is really annoying in practice.  Landslide is the most obvious example.  Insists on keeping a green avatar while he sits in HIS OWN HOUSE searching the web for a story about some Republican Dog Catcher who said something outrageous.

Had a hearty chortle.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2016, 12:51:09 PM »

Nah. AG wasn't at his peak there; his funniest posts are when he brings up that theory where moderate Republicans join the Democratic Party and the Sanders wing of the Democrats move to the Republican party because muh horseshoe theory.

No ag is at his peak when his argument devolves into a d1ck measuring contest.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 09:14:59 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-sanders-2016-is-not-the-time-for-a-protest-vote/

Further cements the fact that real progressives are the ones who follow Bernie's lead and vote Clinton.

Actually, Sanders might think like this
#TRUMP2016! then i will have better chance
to be the democratic nominee in 2020

But He have to pretend #Hillary2016. (His dilemma.)

White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 06:55:06 PM »

Bob, and not even remotely close.  

Also:

FTFY

Hey, that's just fine if we have opposite views; people like me aren't going anywhere in our party, though.
Wiki disagrees.

White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 06:53:15 PM »

This lame and unfunny bit at trolling managed to make it three pages because so many took the bait and gave 100% serious replies. OMG.

Your sexism, which has been on display time and time again this election season, really disgusts me.  Yeah, your hated woman lost, we get it.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! Get your hate speech off this board! How dare you assume her gender? You f***ing white male. Angry

What the  did you just ing say about me, you little HP? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Atlasia, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Atlas After Dark, and I have over 300 confirmed alts. I am trained in moderate hero warfare and I’m the top sock puppet in the entire forum. You are nothing to me but just another HP. I will wipe you the  out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this baord, mark my ing words. You think you can get away with saying that sh**t to me over the Internet? Think again, HP. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of trolls across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, HP. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re ing dead, HP. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my sock LLR. Not only am I extensively trained in Fantasy Politics, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Forum Community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shill. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “sh**tposting" was about to bring down upon you, maybe you thought twice about trolling. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn horrible person. I will sh**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ing dead, HP.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2016, 07:04:20 PM »

This lame and unfunny bit at trolling managed to make it three pages because so many took the bait and gave 100% serious replies. OMG.

Your sexism, which has been on display time and time again this election season, really disgusts me.  Yeah, your hated woman lost, we get it.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! Get your hate speech off this board! How dare you assume her gender? You f***ing white male. Angry

What the  did you just ing say about me, you little HP? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Atlasia, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Atlas After Dark, and I have over 300 confirmed alts. I am trained in moderate hero warfare and I’m the top sock puppet in the entire forum. You are nothing to me but just another HP. I will wipe you the  out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this baord, mark my ing words. You think you can get away with saying that sh**t to me over the Internet? Think again, HP. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of trolls across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, HP. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re ing dead, HP. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my sock LLR. Not only am I extensively trained in Fantasy Politics, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Forum Community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shill. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “sh**tposting" was about to bring down upon you, maybe you thought twice about trolling. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn horrible person. I will sh**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ing dead, HP.

Dafuq
I thought that was the funniest part of the whole thing.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 07:48:54 PM »

Idaho, Nebraska, and Alabama. The unstoppable 99% democratic permanent majority will finally come to fruition and Republicans will be fortunate to win 1 electoral vote.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2017, 09:56:21 PM »

I get who the OP is, but how is this even a question? Joe Wilson is an irrelevant footnote who only attained that status by being a jerk. John Lewis is a living American icon who has more dignity in his pinky finger than Wilson does in his entire body. Lewis has earned his place in history, and is not wrong to say the President-elect is illegitimate because he was not popularly elected. Joe Wilson rode the wave of subtly racist Obama hatred and has now faded into obscurity.

I am not a bad person.
I love bronz more and more each time I see him post.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies