The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:32:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival  (Read 238818 times)
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« on: November 08, 2014, 07:50:53 PM »

But what are they going to impeach him for?

They'll start with his abysmal handling of the response to Hurricane Katrina, and go from there.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 03:22:40 PM »

Of course this issue is also muddled by the fact that the majority of our libertarian teenagers have never held and probably will never hold a real job, preferring instead to spend their waking hours arguing about how cat-calling is free speech and that Lincoln was a Marxist dictator who confiscated property, interchangeable of course with their paranoid rants about the central bankers (read: Jews) who control the economy and make "real capitalism" (which doesn't work anyway, but libertarians have no conception of history) impossible.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 11:25:33 AM »

Context:

politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 11:27:20 AM »

politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 01:48:12 AM »

Context:

it's a false dichotomy that taketh not into account cops that stone themselves.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2014, 10:11:52 AM »

Context:

politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 10:46:05 AM »

For some reason I always pronounce it in my head as o-pay-bo.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2014, 03:38:03 PM »

Context:

My dad got me a pair of socks with a picture of President Kennedy on them
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 10:59:42 AM »

Sex ed by Vox Populi:

You don't need them if a girl is on top. Thanks to gravity, she won't be able to get pregnant.

politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 12:27:13 PM »

In a lot of ways, he's the forum's equivalent of Jesus Christ. Still waiting for him to rise again though.

Date Registered:    April 07, 2014, 05:25:30 pm
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 01:10:26 PM »

Context:

I think about 9 or 10 meters, when my nephew stole bacon from my plate and I had to chase him to get it back.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2015, 06:54:25 PM »

Context:

politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2015, 01:47:45 PM »

Well, I put the context in the Deluge, but it is actually funny enough to cross-post here:

God forbid that the democratic will of the Slovakian people is different to that of the white schoolboys on Atlas! How dare they!

You do realize no one is arguing against their right to hold the referendum or saying the result shouldn't be respected?

Crabcake has openly and callously hurled vitriol towards the people and constitution, and others on this forum also hold this hostility. They shall not be vindicated!

You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.                              You are a prick.

There will be no vindication.                     There will be no vindication.                                  There will be no vindication.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 03:59:22 PM »

If God was physically going to lift you to reach your full potential a) he'd have already done it and b) he'd need a reinforced crane.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2015, 07:28:17 PM »

politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2015, 04:41:39 PM »

politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2015, 06:45:12 AM »

What does HBD stand for? I presume it's not good, so I'm not interested in giving their blog views. I tried searching but all that came up is that it's an abbreviation for happy birthday.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2015, 03:04:41 AM »

Context:

Instead of borrowing from Germany, Greece would now borrow from Papa Bushie
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2015, 03:52:14 PM »

Context:

Always good to see Pope Francis continuing to reach out to society's outcasts.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2015, 01:58:45 PM »

politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2015, 09:05:11 PM »

Context:

politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2015, 05:26:45 PM »

Context:

...he'd be parking their cars at GOP fundraising balls.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2015, 12:28:42 PM »

Context:

politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2015, 10:40:04 PM »

wait wait wait...

what exactly is Jesus going to put Bushie in charge of once he's in Heaven?!

heaven help desk
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2015, 09:13:16 PM »

He tripped and fell while she happened to be lying on the floor using a thighmaster.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies