The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:00:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The CrabCake Bureau of Funny Post Archival  (Read 238853 times)
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« on: November 08, 2014, 07:29:33 AM »

Perhaps my bias comes from the fact that the competitive eaters at my school are the most narcissistic, hive minded, self-centered, attention seeking, self-gratifying pieces of filth I have ever witnessed.

quote author=patrick1 link=topic=201262.msg4355128#msg4355128 date=1414540923]
Perhaps my bias comes from the fact that the competitive eaters at my school are the most narcissistic, hive minded, self-centered, attention seeking, self-gratifying pieces of filth I have ever witnessed.

Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 08:26:30 AM »

Have given us some several generations of awesome music and has one of the best governors in the country.  I don't like that it voted for the traitor McClellan and Horatio Seymour, but FS on balance.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 11:05:02 PM »

Yeah, duh.  It's fairer, and it will go much further than term limits would.

I'm thinking about petitioning for an amendment in Michigan on this.

RIP Republican control of Michigan legislature.

Congress can draw its own districts. I would suggest that Congress perform redistricting in Maryland.

Who is this lady exactly and what does she have to do with the times, places, and manners clause?
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 09:46:15 PM »

Really, all of this:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=545

Though to be honest his impression is not very good.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 02:12:49 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205657.msg0#new

The rare thread where Solarstorm is the voice of reason.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 08:53:58 PM »

Some Countries will ban it, and some already have, but the bigger risk is someone like Marine Le Pen or Nigel Farage rewriting it and replacing Jews with Muslims.

Anyone rewriting it would probably remove the Lebensraum portion of the book, as it's much more dated the rest.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 02:58:20 PM »

Just the thread title:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205817.0
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 03:49:51 PM »

As a nerd, I find it personally reprehensible
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 10:49:46 PM »

I have been called a troll (and worse) at many forums.  But do you know what the opposite of a troll is?  A fairy.  As in homosexual.  It's too bad that so many people are only interested in homosexual conversation.  But I refuse to stoop to that level.

There is a concept in this country called "Freedom Of Speech."  I already know that forums aren't obliged to allow it.  But the people who run forums probably personally believe in the concept of freedom of speech.  So for them to deny somebody theirs at their forums is hypocritical.  As well as showing a severe lack of decency, honor and dignity.

You may have heard of people out there who say, "I may not agree with what you say.  But I will defend with my life your right to say it."  I already know without any shadow of doubt that this is utterly pointless.  But I challenge the people who run this forum to live up to that morality.  Even a little.  Because I have things to say that they and probably you won't like.  But if what you have to say doesn't offend some people, then chances are that what you have to say has no real value.

It is my intent to debate people here on any point that I make.  Will this forum allow such debate?  It is a certanty that they won't.  But it is always interesting to see how long it will take, and just how feeble the excuse they give is, for them to ban me.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 10:50:21 PM »

let's talk homosexual, y'all

so i was walking down the street and my grindr app notified me that another homosexual was 100 meters away from me, so i obviously use my sparkling pink boots (i am a #QUEEN) and strut over to the homosexual. now i see he's holding his nifty 2008 north carolina attorney general precinct election results with him, so i obviously think "fabulous!" and go over to talk to him. he's sporting the pink lipstick, and, them fingernails gurl. i see he'd be a fantastic butt buddy, so i invite him to the starbucks, he says "okay girlfriend" and we drive over there on my gay pride float. i feel like beyonce rn #flawless

(All of this is a made up storyline (if you haven't noticed already) because you're an attention seeking idiot)
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2015, 10:13:02 AM »

The worst Left in history, I hope they all die in a fire.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 07:25:20 PM »

Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2015, 09:21:44 PM »

He rivals Lydia Davis:

Absolutely none.

By 13 years old, I found myself disgusted with the whole slang/hip-hop/Slim Shady culture. To me, it screams culture cringe and culture subversion.

No hoodies, no slang, no baggy pants, no fist bumps, no vibrating rap music, ect.

Perhaps that's why I am the way I am, given that was already 15-20 years ago.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2015, 10:02:49 PM »

Absolutely none.

By 13 years old, I found myself disgusted with the whole slang/hip-hop/Slim Shady culture. To me, it screams culture cringe and culture subversion.

No hoodies, no slang, no baggy pants, no fist bumps, no vibrating rap music, ect.

Perhaps that's why I am the way I am, given that was already 15-20 years ago.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2015, 09:16:28 AM »

and their callous disregard for the human rights of unborn children is frighteningly similar to their past support of slavery and Jim Crow.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies