White Southern Democrats are dead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:56:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  White Southern Democrats are dead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: White Southern Democrats are dead  (Read 7890 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 05, 2014, 08:05:59 AM »

If you want a silver lining, no subgroup in the exit polls really changed. People over 60 simply turned out more than anyone else.

Democrats are basically having to wait out the angel of death in these midterms
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 10:02:04 AM »

All those above points that make the Democrats losers in midterms will guarantee their victory in 2016.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 10:04:16 AM »

Yes, Democrats are pro-sex party and olds who vote in midterms don't find the sex to be all that pleasant.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 10:13:07 AM »

Meanwhile, Republicans demean those who do not conform to their ideals of a good white person and get shocked when they lose a high turnout race because no minority support.

Christ, why even respond to you? You are the absolutely worst of the Republican Party. It's urchins like you that make it difficult to support anything the GOP stands for in the end.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 10:21:16 AM »

All those above points that make the Democrats losers in midterms will guarantee their victory in 2016.
Yea, Zombies tend to awake in presidential years.  The problem is Dems need a "Rock Star" to awaken large numbers of zombies and their "Rock Stars" are always inexperienced incompetents, which the country has gotten sick of the last 6 years.  

No, Dems don't need a rockstar to awake them.  Turnout for Presidential elections is consistent, even when Al Bore is the nominee.

Dems have won popular vote in 5 out of last 6 Presidential elections and the one they didn't win in 2004 was won on a campaign of President Bush that featured VIVA BUSH which won 45% of the Hispanic vote in 2004.   GOP seems disinterested in attempting to do that ever again.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2014, 10:23:45 AM »

Meanwhile, Republicans demean those who do not conform to their ideals of a good white person and get shocked when they lose a high turnout race because no minority support.

Christ, why even respond to you? You are the absolutely worst of the Republican Party. It's urchins like you that make it difficult to support anything the GOP stands for in the end.
? what?  demean uninformed mob mentality?  

...yes, I oppose scientifically stupid behavior

...you probably should as well, if you don't already.  

lol

"Scientifically stupid" is probably one of the dumbest phrases I've ever seen coined and yet you thought it was so clever that you put in bold font.

Hilarious.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2014, 10:40:14 AM »

Yea, Zombies tend to awake in presidential years.  The problem is Dems need a "Rock Star" to awaken large numbers of zombies and their "Rock Stars" are always inexperienced incompetents, which the country has gotten sick of the last 6 years.  

No, Dems don't need a rockstar to awake them.  Turnout for Presidential elections is consistent, even when Al Bore is the nominee.

Dems have won popular vote in 5 out of last 6 Presidential elections and the one they didn't win in 2004 was won on a campaign of President Bush that featured VIVA BUSH which won 45% of the Hispanic vote in 2004.   GOP seems disinterested in attempting to do that ever again.

Domination of the US House
Control of US Senate:
I Think long term GOP will have an advantage in the US Senate range of 48-to-60ish Seats.
64 of 98 state legislative chambers  
The governor-ships of Illinois, Massachusetts, and freaking Maryland.

...what more do you want?  

GOP is becoming a 45 state party and dems are becoming a 5 state party, yes I agree with you the zombie elections are tough AND demographic blocks require some work in breaking up and I think it will happen - the question is when -- I'd like to see 40%+ of Hispanics and 30%+ of Blacks of the plantation.  

The Presidency of the United States is what  I want. Republicans have done nothing to improve their odds of winning the Presidency.

Also, what the  dude.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 10:41:36 AM »

So you're telling me all we need to win is a "ˇViva [Insert GOP candidate here]!" campaign?

Even an insincere "Viva ___" is better than talking about how browns are fraudsters and job thieves.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2014, 11:05:33 AM »

The Presidency of the United States is what  I want. Republicans have done nothing to improve their odds of winning the Presidency.

Also, what the  dude.
...Democrats have always been the plantation party.  I want blacks off the plantation, not sure why you get freaked out all the time. 

Media and "pop"culture are all we're talking about.  Dems haven't won an idea war in 3-5 decades.  The internet is killing off much of the media bias.  Hopefully, by 2016 they won't be able to push an Obama on us . 

You're seeing things that are not there and will be gravely disappointed in 2016. I will just leave it at that.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2014, 12:46:44 PM »

Yes, Gore is the last Dem Presidential candidate to win seniors in 2000 and likely will be for a few decades.

Old Southerners today grew up with Ronnie Reagan as their President.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies