The sudden surge in Ready For Hillary signatures
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:52:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The sudden surge in Ready For Hillary signatures
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The sudden surge in Ready For Hillary signatures  (Read 2336 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2014, 04:06:43 PM »

Sandoval is the only one listed that would maybe beat Hillary. The rest are all Fred Thompson/Tim Pawlenty tier candidates that sound good until you realize they have to interact with humans in order to get votes.
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2014, 04:24:23 PM »

We've been cast back to 2005, with grim talk of a permanent Republican majority and Hillary Clinton as Mark Warner, the Democrats' uninspired hope for salvation.

Ahhhh I remember those times. Republicans were crazy for McCain and like 80% of Atlas Democrats had Evan Bayh in their signature.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2014, 04:24:34 PM »

Sandoval is the only one listed that would maybe beat Hillary. The rest are all Fred Thompson/Tim Pawlenty tier candidates that sound good until you realize they have to interact with humans in order to get votes.

I loved when Fred Thompson literally ask the people at his campaign event to applaud him.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2014, 06:15:56 PM »

I don't see Hillary blowing a winnable election.  She might be the most intelligent person to run for President in the last 50 years. 
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2014, 06:55:33 PM »

I understand why some liberals aren't crazy about Hillary, and I agree with some legitimate criticisms of her.

However, lots of liberals go way over the top -- she won't be substantively different from Obama policywise, and she'll probably be less of a pushover and won't shy away from a fight.

More importantly, she's probably the only Democrat who can win in 2016. Winning the presidency with any Democrat is far more important than losing with a "true liberal" or whatever we're hoping for.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2014, 09:10:23 PM »

I don't even understand what Hillary has done to warrant the True Leftist vitriol. All the attacks appear to be centered around that her husband was the most popular President of the past 30 years who left the middle class wealthier (obviously bad because bankers) and more prosperous than when he found it and that she was an edgy teenager who voted for Goldwater (you'd think TNF and Snowstalker would empathize).

Yeah, it's basically:

a) A right-wing Congress passed a bunch of legislation with veto proof majorities that Bill signed, therefore Hillary is a right-winger, because as we all know, married women have no minds or will of their own.

b) Hillary voted for the Iraq War which is an immediate disqualifier, yet this does not apply to Biden (when they either cheered when Obama selected him or were indifferent), Edwards (who many of them supported in 2008), or Kerry (who many of them say is much better than Hillary to this day).
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2014, 11:39:32 PM »

Do all of these signatures use photos from six years ago?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2014, 05:38:08 AM »

80% of the hatred of Clinton is sexism. She is exactly the same politically as people like Joe Biden who none of the True Leftists (at least the ones that are still in the Democratic party; TNF doesn't count) seem to have a burning hatred for.

LOL, I'd be happy with Elizabeth Warren.
And I wrote in Barbara Lee for President in the 2012 primary.
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2014, 05:14:10 PM »

The only one I see in this thread is Lief.

Didn't realize people had me on ignore.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2014, 09:55:02 PM »

Nightmare.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies