2018 Governors- the Democrats silver lining? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:04:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2018 Governors- the Democrats silver lining? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2018 Governors- the Democrats silver lining?  (Read 13758 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: November 05, 2014, 09:04:22 PM »

The problem with Murphy and Graham is I think Murphy's being recruited in a bigger sense to run against Rubio for Senate in 2016 while Graham national Dems need in that House seat too make sure it doesn't go anywhere. DWS is considered a Democratic hack and unfortunately wouldn't be able to get elected statewide in FL, Sink is a perennial loser, Crist is a perennial loser, and yeah. Maybe Castor could run for FL-Gov in 2018, but as it stands, the FL-GOP has a stronger standing bench.
^^
The only rising star the Democrats have is Pat Murphy, and I wouldn't waste him if I were you guys. He won't beat Rubio, but he could hold Bill Nelson's seat when he retires in 2018. Castor has no future outside of the House. Too bland and unknown.

Everybody hates DWS anyway.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 05:59:42 PM »

The problem with Murphy and Graham is I think Murphy's being recruited in a bigger sense to run against Rubio for Senate in 2016 while Graham national Dems need in that House seat too make sure it doesn't go anywhere. DWS is considered a Democratic hack and unfortunately wouldn't be able to get elected statewide in FL, Sink is a perennial loser, Crist is a perennial loser, and yeah. Maybe Castor could run for FL-Gov in 2018, but as it stands, the FL-GOP has a stronger standing bench.
^^
The only rising star the Democrats have is Pat Murphy, and I wouldn't waste him if I were you guys. He won't beat Rubio, but he could hold Bill Nelson's seat when he retires in 2018. Castor has no future outside of the House. Too bland and unknown.

Everybody hates DWS anyway.

Nelson's quitting in 2018? And you think a gay Democrat could win a statewide election in Florida?

1. I personally think so
2. I didn't know Murphy was a homosex?
I'd be amazed if Nelson ran again. And no, Pat Murphy is not gay. Being a young Congressman who is not married does not make you gay. Being caught at a gay bar in Tampa (Aaron Schock) might warrant that, but not Murphy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies