Democrats left in Romney States/Congressional Districts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:46:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Democrats left in Romney States/Congressional Districts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrats left in Romney States/Congressional Districts  (Read 3622 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: November 05, 2014, 10:31:29 PM »

Of the Dems in Romney states, I think only Manchin will be in a good position once his election comes around. Tester possibly but doubtful.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 12:59:52 PM »

God damn. What a nightmare. Not a single red state senator in class 2 or 3. We're increasingly becoming a regional party.

It makes things easier to defend, but we need to do something to start picking them off. I think Tester and Donnely'll be OK and maybe even Mc Caskell. Even Heitkamp will be probably be ok barring an R wave. Manchin, though...right?

Really? I think Donnelly is dead in the water, especially if a Democrat is President in 2018. Heitkamp is probably better off than he is - she beat a real opponent, but she's still in trouble. Tester and Manchin are probably okay though.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 11:33:13 AM »

I'm of the belief that Donnelly is going to get Blanched no matter what kind of year it is.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 08:15:06 PM »

Heitkamp may start out with the advantage, but there are a dozen Republicans who are itching to move up and over half a dozen are better candidates than Rick Berg was. She will never be safe like Dorgan and Conrad were.

Heitkamp is a talent, but I think she'll probably end up like Mark Begich - end up losing to whoever the Republicans nominate by a surprisingly narrow margin.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies