The Four Roses Club's Tomb. (Closure in process. JoMCaR still here)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:47:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Four Roses Club's Tomb. (Closure in process. JoMCaR still here)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The Four Roses Club's Tomb. (Closure in process. JoMCaR still here)  (Read 3115 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2014, 04:51:38 PM »

Vote for me.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2014, 12:04:15 AM »

I have no problem with collaborative multiple-personality based profiles or organizations (or whatever is going on here) and therefore support your right to exist. I also represent the party that was the first preference choice of two of your five personalities.
Yes, also I have no problem with this. I represent your party, the Federalist Party, that was chosen by your personalities. If elected in the Senate, I will be a common-sense senator and a problem-solving senator.
I have my ouija board to channel the ghosts one by one and try to convince them.

Channellng Liberman: When I was in the Northeast assembly I introduced No-tax accounts so people have the chance to save and keep the revenues from the account in their pockets.

Channeling Wrathofthegods: I don't believe we should be trying to ban players for pranks or try to find ways to ban people that are not the most popular.

Channeling Workingclassbro: You don't always believe in elections but you can vote for me. I'm not part of the establishment or in the clique in power.

Channeling Progme: I think the focus of our government should be the well being of our citizens and our resources should go to the domestic side and not spend more overseas, in military action and getting involved in all foreign conflicts.

Channelling Dr. Liberty: I want to empower regions and its citizens and let them choose what is best for them and not centralize everything in Nyman.

Thank you guys for bringing your ideas and campaigns to this humble tomb. I finally got the chance to get me to vote based on consensus and not on internal voting, which is cool!. Good luck to you all Smiley
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2014, 12:25:17 AM »

Dear people of the Northeast and all of Atlasia, today I'm glad to announce that I'm launching my campaign to the Northeast Assembly.

Yes, it is very early to start such a campaign, but definitely better than too late.

As a representative, I'll seek to make all voices heard in New York City. This is why I'll be campaigning along with all of the five ghosts of the Club, so that everyone (or the most people possible) can feel identified with this campaign and this cause, that is not for me as much as it is for the Northeast.

If everything goes as planned, I'll be visiting all 12 Northeastern states. I want to send your word to the Assembly, so I'll go and hear it from you.

This Club is not about multiple personalities, it's about creating concensus. It's about letting different voices be heard while acknowleding that everyone has a point. So I welcome everyone, conservative, liberal or moderate, Federalist, Laborite, TPP or Democratic Republican, to this personal effort with a social goal. Let's join together and make the Northeast we all want.

See you at the Voting Booth in December. Smiley
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2014, 04:15:09 PM »

In the row of five symbols, what is the one in the middle?
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2014, 07:40:37 PM »

In the row of five symbols, what is the one in the middle?

The libertarian symbol. It represents ghost Dr. Liberty.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2014, 09:21:33 PM »

It is my duty to announce that I'm suspending my campaign to the Northeast Assembly for judicial reasons. I think most of you know what this is about:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=203542.0

I now put all of my trust in Atlasian justice.

In the following days, I'll be organizing tours, town hall meetings and conferences with the rest of the members of The Four Roses Club. I think it is time y'all get to know them better.

This said, I'm optimist about the near future of the country, in which I'll be pleased to be a part of it, even if not through electoral means.

Thank you, and Dave bless Atlasia.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2014, 11:11:41 PM »

JOMCAR MEETS THE POPE IN THE PAPAL PATCH

Today, I made a trip that I consider more spiritual than political. I went to the Papal Patch to meet the Pope and ask him for open arms, spiritual guidance and forgiveness of my sins. And a Cardinal post too, of course.

I take this chance to welcome and encourage friendly relationships between The Papal Patch and the Republic of Atlasia.

I put my best expectations in this journey, as I do with Atlasian justice. Hoping that outside the electoral arena, I can put forth some useful politics in the best interest of Atlasia.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2014, 04:32:57 PM »

And here I am, after missing (yet another) mid-term election (forgot the first time, was banned the second time, forgot the December change this time). Anyway, I'm not here to cry a river.

Oh, I'd like to thank Your Holiness, Pope Callixtus IV, for his vote for Northeast Representative. Although I'd unofficialy withdrawn from the race, it is always good to know that I have his trust Smiley

As my trial continues, it's good to feel right now that justice is being made there.

There's many things I'd like to develop for Atlasia right now, and I have some surprises, so let's get started! Grin
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2015, 09:20:09 PM »

To all the people of Atlasia

The Organized and Concerned Ghosts of The Four Roses Club have decided, after repeatedly watching High Sorcerer JoMCaR sell out his soul to the greed of capitalism and the evil of immorality, the following:

1. To remove JoMCaR from his post of High Sorcerer of The Club.
2. To declare The Club a headless organization, where every ghost has the same decision-making ability.
3. To join, as The Club and as a user, under the banner of the Transcendental Democrats.
4. To end all relations between this account and the Papal Patch, thus also leaving the Archdiocese of Boston.
5. To dissolve the Federalist Main Street Partnership, as it was created by the infamous High Sorcerer from this account.
6. To urge all the rest of ghosts from The Club to join this cause, that is also your cause.

Thank you. Live, Think, Grow, Love. Veritas Optimus Telum. Dave bless Atlasia.

x Ghost WrathOfTheGods
x Ghost WorkingClassBro
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2015, 09:38:52 PM »

what does this accomplish?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2015, 09:43:47 PM »

Please seek professional help immediately.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2015, 09:47:11 PM »

Please seek professional help immediately.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2015, 09:48:06 PM »

rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2015, 11:01:34 AM »

Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2015, 09:36:18 AM »

Don't you worry people, the madness happening around here should be over soon. Until then, know that this "rebels" have no right to speak for The Club.

High Sorcerer JoMCaR
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2015, 11:57:48 AM »

Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2015, 10:11:09 PM »

OK, don't you worry anymore, guys. The coup is over, but unfortunately, so will be The Club. As for the ghosts... well, they are my characters, I'll find a better place for them Smiley But just in case, I'll be calling in the Pope and my fellow cardinals from the Papal Patch to do some exorcism in this place.

JoMCaR (and no one else Pacman)
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2015, 10:18:24 PM »

What the fuck is this
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2015, 10:19:33 PM »

My "office". It used to be also a place for my characters, but not anymore ^^
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2015, 09:26:29 AM »

rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2015, 11:54:22 AM »

Wrath of the Gods, WorkingClassBro, Dr. Liberty, LiberMan, and ProgMe, I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to leave JoMCaR's body now!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies