The Four Roses Club's Tomb. (Closure in process. JoMCaR still here) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:56:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Four Roses Club's Tomb. (Closure in process. JoMCaR still here) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Four Roses Club's Tomb. (Closure in process. JoMCaR still here)  (Read 3157 times)
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« on: November 15, 2014, 05:23:04 PM »

I have my ouija board to channel the ghosts one by one and try to convince them.

Channellng Liberman: When I was in the Northeast assembly I introduced No-tax accounts so people have the chance to save and keep the revenues from the account in their pockets.

Channeling Wrathofthegods: I don't believe we should be trying to ban players for pranks or try to find ways to ban people that are not the most popular.

Channeling Workingclassbro: You don't always believe in elections but you can vote for me. I'm not part of the establishment or in the clique in power.

Channeling Progme: I think the focus of our government should be the well being of our citizens and our resources should go to the domestic side and not spend more overseas, in military action and getting involved in all foreign conflicts.

Channelling Dr. Liberty: I want to empower regions and its citizens and let them choose what is best for them and not centralize everything in Nyman.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 04:15:09 PM »

In the row of five symbols, what is the one in the middle?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies