Opinion of Hillary Clinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:15:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Hillary Clinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Hillary Clinton
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 111

Author Topic: Opinion of Hillary Clinton  (Read 6865 times)
Chilltown
Rookie
« on: November 13, 2014, 09:27:38 AM »

She voted the wrong way on the most infamous vote of the 21st century so far when the facts were there to justify voting the correct way, so definitely count me as not ready for Hillary.
Chilltown
Rookie
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 09:33:51 PM »

She voted the wrong way on the most infamous vote of the 21st century so far when the facts were there to justify voting the correct way, so definitely count me as not ready for Hillary.

I assume you were also not ready for Kerry and not ready for Biden 08 and not ready for Biden 12?

And now we wait for the crickets.

Sorry, when the railroad calls, it's hard to just tell the phone, "Sorry, I have to wait for a response from somebody on an internet forum." Get a life.

Anyways to Beet, no actually, that entire generation of Dems really ought to be retired from public life. I certainly didn't back Biden for President, wouldn't have chosen him for Obama's VP either, and I wasn't old enough to get to choose Kerry in 2004, so I suppose I can dodge that particular question. : P
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies