Opinion of Hillary Clinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:31:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Hillary Clinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Hillary Clinton
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 111

Author Topic: Opinion of Hillary Clinton  (Read 6848 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« on: November 14, 2014, 12:52:58 AM »

I know that you're a sensitive one, but is that Pavlovian garbage really the best response that you've got?

I know this may be hard for you to believe, but women are their own people. Mind = blown! Implying Hillary would be a dishonest president because her husband lied about an affair is one of the more disgustingly sexist criticisms I've ever seen from a "Democrat". Perhaps a blue avatar would suit you better? Though to be fair, not even many Republicans would sink that low to find justification for their deranged hatred of the soon to be first female president.

There's no need to resort to any of that to establish that Hillary Clinton is frequently and blatantly dishonest. Unless you believe - just for a start - that she was really named for Sir Edmund Hillary six years before he climbed Mount Everest, that she was actually ambushed by snipers at a tarmac in Bosnia, and that her incoherent retrospective justification for her vote to authorize force in Iraq makes any sense.

If that's what you truly believe, then why sink that low in the first place? And there's nothing incoherent about her justification, certainly not any moreso than the other Democrats who you're happy to forgive and let bygones by bygones.

Please, tell me who I am "happy" to forgive and why they are comparable.

John Kerry. Point to your outrage when he ran for president in 2004.

So uh, is Nix supposed to bump a bunch of old threads from 2004 and go "No! Undecided" ? Huh
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies