Baaaaaaack!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:47:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Baaaaaaack!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Baaaaaaack!  (Read 2361 times)
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2014, 07:35:36 PM »

Well, I'm back! Smiley I think 39 days must be a new record for me, but it was necessary to keep up with everything. I'm not entirely done, but things are looking much better now and I think I can again afford to waste my time here.

So, nice to see you guys! Smiley

So what exactly are you doing going forward? You said you had some decisions to make in your OP.

Nah, that's not what I meant. I know very well what I want - what I had to do is move my ass to try and get it. Tongue And that's mostly (although not completely) done. Basically, I had to deal with my applications to US universities (I have 15) along with the usual term papers.

Where have you applied?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2014, 07:51:58 AM »

Well, I'm back! Smiley I think 39 days must be a new record for me, but it was necessary to keep up with everything. I'm not entirely done, but things are looking much better now and I think I can again afford to waste my time here.

So what exactly are you doing going forward? You said you had some decisions to make in your OP.

Nah, that's not what I meant. I know very well what I want - what I had to do is move my ass to try and get it. Tongue And that's mostly (although not completely) done. Basically, I had to deal with my applications to US universities (I have 15) along with the usual term papers.

Where have you applied?

I have applied to 15 different universities, of which 5 are in California (Stanford and a bunch in the UC system), and the rest are scattered around the country (Princeton, Columbia, Michigan, Chicago, Chapel Hill, etc).
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2014, 08:10:43 AM »

Who are you ?

Tongue
Peter the Lefty
Peternerdman
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2014, 10:06:50 PM »

Nice to see you too Tony!  Hope you get into all of the ones you want!!  I returned about a week or so ago, and I was afraid you had decided to put the forum behind you forever.  Nice to see you're back to being able to waste your time here like I now am!
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2014, 10:25:59 PM »

Welcome back!  Cheesy 
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2014, 04:52:39 AM »

Where have you applied?

I have applied to 15 different universities, of which 5 are in California (Stanford and a bunch in the UC system), and the rest are scattered around the country (Princeton, Columbia, Michigan, Chicago, Chapel Hill, etc).
This is the best of all your choices. Cheesy

Uh, not really. It's so damn cold. Sad
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2014, 08:27:21 PM »

Ugh, God forbid this piece of garbage pick Princeton! He'd be so close to Philly. Sad
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2014, 08:31:02 PM »

I'd pick Princeton. Stanford is too far away.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies