The Oval Office (Lumine/SJoyce Administration) (Au Revoir!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:51:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Oval Office (Lumine/SJoyce Administration) (Au Revoir!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: The Oval Office (Lumine/SJoyce Administration) (Au Revoir!)  (Read 11980 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2015, 11:32:50 PM »
« edited: January 27, 2015, 09:16:30 PM by President LumineVonReuental »

January 26th: Presidential Update: (Another)

New York City, Northeast Region:

Today President Lumine gave a lengthy tour of New York City in order to witness the recovery of the city, talk to the press about some of the current political issues and, most importantly, deliver a speech to the United Nations, the first Atlasian President to do so in recent times.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Napoleon/Hamilton: A new year, a new age, a new President that turns out to be a sock. It is with sadness what I have heard the news of the real identity of the former President, sadness for how our beloved Republic continues to be tricked by some who believe they can do as they please. I also want to take this chance to state once again that I continue to oppose the idea of mocking our Supreme Court by abusing the Presidential Pardons, and indeed I have no intention of using one until my term in office ends.

That said, this is an issue that needs to be discussed by organisms like the Senate, the Supreme Court or the Department of Justice, so I would appreciate if the citizens of Atlasia did not attempt to rewrite some areas of the wiki. The current changes are fine, but I say this because there have been instances of people changing the pages of some events to suit their own agendas (the rewrite of the Atlasian Civil Conflict by a certain citizen, for example).
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Political Races: I could lie and say that as President I am not supposed to interfere with the political process, but who would believe that? Far from it, I feel it is part of my duty to comment on the upcoming general election and what it might bring for Atlasia. For once, I am quite happy with seeing a campaign of ideas from both sides and seeing Riley, Bore, Bacon King and Maxwell being the gentlemen they are on the campaign trail. But my political ideas are obvious enough, so the Riley/Maxwell ticket indeed has my full support, along with the candidates to the Senate that I feel have the potential to revitalize the august body. Leaving that aside, I invite the citizens of Atlasia to follow the debate carefully, to read the interviews, to participate in the polling sessions, and overall, to carefully consider what's best for the future of Atlasia. As a nation we cannot afford to be ignorant about our candidates and their views for our future.

Final Month: The clock moves forward and so does the time in office of this administration, having about five weeks left of the term. Thus, I wish to state once again that our key objective for the month of February will be that of consolidating the gains made by this government and bring a successful end to certain issues. For example, some of the goals are to finish the budget before the term is over, hopefully secure the positive developments made in Iraq and Ukraine, pass the remaining pieces of the legislative agenda (and progress is being made on that) and so on. Hopefully I will be able to deliver a State of Atlasia speech a week or so before the term ends, then issue the February 2015 Inductions of the Order of the Star of Atlasia, and then leave the White House open and prepared for the next President.

Well, that's all for now, stay tuned for the UN address!

LumineVonReuental, President of Atlasia.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2015, 09:16:13 PM »

January 27th: Civil Rights Act:

Nyman, District of Columbia:

Worried about the recent developments regarding the Civil Rights Act of 2014, President Lumine has taken the time to release a statement on the ongoing situation, speaking about his intentions towards the bill and his concern over the actions of several officeholders.

Ladies and gentlemen, good day:

I speak to you from the White House because I am frankly worried about recent events that have taken place across the nation. As many of you know, the Senate is about to pass a bill called the "Civil Rights Act of 2014", once a radical proposal that the Senate has worked on over the past weeks in order to make it acceptable to the citizens of the nation. This bill has already caused some pretty harsh reactions, including the frustrated attack in Nyman that might have killed one of our Senators. I am appalled at that act, and as always I repudiate the use of violence to solve political issues.

The current version of the bill that the Senate has passed is evidently flawed and it contains many points that need to be addressed. For a great part of the legislative process I considered using the presidential veto, but seeing as we are in a situation in which said veto could be overturned I will take run the risk of allowing this bill to pass without any changes, not when it could bring severe consecuences for Atlasia. I will propose a redraft after careful consideration of the goals and merits of the CRA, and naturally I welcome the suggestions of all the citizens of Atlasia for that particular process.

But what I will not tolerate is for people to use this situation as an excuse for violence. This nation was shaken to its core by the events of the Atlasian Civil Conflict, and I'll be damned if the federal government accepts violence as a natural reaction from the supporters and the opponents of this bill, which is why I support the Department of Interior and its directive dealing with the potential response scenarios. Furthermore, I am currently engaged in talks with the Department of Justice regarding the recent formation of the so called "self defense units" and "militias" and their supposed legality. I still need to get a clear view of the legal situation we face, but I confidently warn both supporters and opponents to the CRA that this administration will stand for and defend the rule of law, because if there's something that forms the spirit of Atlasia is the fact that we are a modern and democratic society.

Thank you very much for your attention,

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2015, 10:34:57 PM »

News Flash from the White House:

The President wishes to express his congratulations to outgoing Game Moderator Dr. Cynic on his excellent performance, which most certianly helped the position to overcome many of the challenges it has faced in the past. With the office of Game Moderator soon to be open, the White House will accept applications for it starting today.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2015, 03:15:30 PM »

February 4th: United we Stand (UN Speech)Sad

New York City, Northeast Region:

Despite minor delays due to the internal situation of Atlasia, President Lumine delivered a speech before the United Nations earlier today addressing the need for global cooperation in the struggle against ISIS and other threats to the world, quoting: "United we stand, divided we fall".

Mr. Secretary General, fellow delegates, ladies and gentlemen:

I come to you today as the President of the Republic of Atlasia, the first to address the United Nations in a very long time. Sad as it might be that many of my predecessors never found the time to take this step, I am proud to speak to you as the leader of a free and democratic nation, a nation that has been able to overcome many challenges over the past few months. It was a few months ago that we suffered a civil conflict and we experienced many of the threats that currently affect our world.

As a man with a keen interest in history I happen to believe that the story of the 20th Century is that of the struggle of the world against totalitarianism, the gradual victory against fascism, nazism, communism and other ideologies that one day threatened to end democracy and destroy many of the freedoms that wide parts of mankind now enjoys. But the victory was not as definitive as some may believe, and it has become evident now that those who claimed that the fall of the Berlin Wall was the “End of History” were incredibly wrong.

Totalitarianism is still very much alive, a constant threat not only to the liberty but the very lives of thousands of people living in current war zones. And the most evident foe is the so called Islamic State (ISIS), a terrorist force that has spread the ghosts of war and death across the globe. Whether in the sands of Iraq, Libya and Syria or the streets of Sydney, Paris, Frankfurt and Washington DC, or even in our very own White House, the Islamic State has proven that they will not stop until they reach their goal, a goal that will result in the end of personal liberties in many countries, the renunciation of democracy, the genocide of those who are opposed, perhaps just for their heritage or their religion.

We all know that the League of Nations failed to prevent some of this issues a few decades ago, but the United Nations is a much stronger organization, one with a clearer purpose, one with the resolve to act and help end this threat. Ever since my presidency started I have done what I can to fight back the Islamic State and its forces, but I have done so by respecting international law and working with other nations to ensure that a global force can fight them back. Missiles will not destroy them, but coalitions will. And I want to call on the nations of the globe to join the struggle against totalitarianism and defend democracy and the key personal freedoms. We all have a common interest that is under serious threats, and we have a responsibility as a global community to put a stop to this situation before it’s too late.

Collaboration is the key to success in foreign affairs, it is a sign that the world has changed from the challenges of the 19th and 20th Centuries. Whether it is the Ebola outbreak in Africa, the threat of totalitarianism in the Middle East, the Ukrainian conflict, or any other of the current world crisis, the Republic of Atlasia stands ready to defend liberty, ready to work with other nations to correct the mistakes of the past and be a fully engaged member of a global community. Now it’s not the time for a single nation to lead charges, and I have no intentions to being the man who will lead a charge as if I was entitled to it due to the strengths of my nation. Now it’s time for all the countless nations that share our concerns to stand up and be a part of a united charge to solve and prevent the issues that pose a threat to the world and its citizens.

I will end my intervention with a quote that I find obligatory due to the context, a quote that hundreds of people have repeated since the times of Ancient Greece: United we stand, divided we fall.

Thank you very much for your attention,

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2015, 11:54:15 PM »

Press Release from the White House:

It has become rather common these days for some particular Atlasian citizens to charge the administration (both the President and the Justice Department) with serious allegations regarding the criminal prosecutions of the past three months.

I reject these ridiculous claims, and I note that the most recent of them comes from none other than disgraced former Governor Fitzgerald, now a convicted criminal by an impartial jury of the citizens of his own region in a fair trial.

Considering the circumstances I invite those who have been convicted of crimes to accept their own responsibility for their own actions instead of blaming Attorney General Zuwo or myself, and I ask those who continue to libel and slander the administration to spare me, my cabinet, and the Atlasian public from their false, unnecessary and ludicrous outrage.

Sincerely,
The President.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2015, 11:34:14 AM »

Announcement: Kalwejt appointed Game Moderator:

The task of finding a Game Moderator can be a complicated one, as I experienced at the start of my term. The job can be daunting and time consuming, but as many great GM’s have proved it can be a powerful tool to make Atlasia a better game, a more engaging and interesting one.

When Dr. Cynic announced that he was planning to resign I obviously felt that a search was going to be hard, and yet to my surprise one Atlasia stepped forward to say that he wanted to be GM. After a very satisfactory interview I decided that I had a great nominee, and so today I appoint former Vice-President Kalwejt to the office of Game Moderator:

Executive Orders: February 5th:

Subject: Cabinet:

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Kalwejt has a fascinating resume in Atlasia, having served countless times in both the regional and federal governments as a capable officeholder. He brings a lot of new ideas to improve the position and with the end of the Papal Patch I am assured that there is no conflict of interest whatsoever, which is why I hope that the Senate votes to confirm him as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention,

Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2015, 12:09:43 PM »

Oh great, great, great! Kal will do a terrific job, I am sure of that.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2015, 12:13:31 PM »

Oh great, great, great! Kal will do a terrific job, I am sure of that.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2015, 02:12:04 PM »

I'm deeply honoured, Mr. President. I can only hope I'll be able to fill such a big shoes as those left by Dr. Cynic.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2015, 10:31:38 AM »

Announcement: Policy Report Act:

Today I have signed into law the Policy Report Act, an attempt by the Senate to gather information on several areas of policy that may have been neglected or could be confused over the past few months. It's up to the Speaker of the Senate to open the threads to keep this running, but the passed text states that the President is responsible for the appointment, so I leave it open for those interested in the position to apply. I also want to note that this does not count as a formal office, so running the APR does not mean you cannot hold another position in Atlasia.

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2015, 08:42:23 PM »
« Edited: February 10, 2015, 08:44:03 PM by President LumineVonReuental »

February 10th: Thoughts on Recent Legislation: (Update)

With the Senate and the President facing certain differences in some areas of policy, the White House has decided to release its stances on some of the most important pieces of legislation currently on the floor.

Federal Employees Labor Relations Act of 2014: I'll be honest here and state that I do have a dislike for this bill. I think it's fundamentally dangerous and irresponsible to give some unions enough power to bring down our federal government and suspend some crucial services for out citizens, just as I believe that the other provisions of the bill (Section 2) go too far. Instead of redrafting it into something that both sides would probably loathe, I have issued a veto on this bill.

The Set It and Leave it Alone Minimum Wage Act of 2015: I praise Senator Yankee's measured attempt to find a permanent solution to this issue instead of the unrealistic proposal that was sent to the floor some time ago, that would set the minimum wage until 2025 and would no doubt case great damage to our economy. I hope the Senate will table Senator TNF's proposal and move the debate to the new one.

Civil Rights Act of 2014: Yes, I was disappointed that the Senate would choose to vote down my redraft (which was a moderate as possible), but on the other hand I do acknowledge that TNF seems to have a real interest in amendment the more controversial parts, and overall I hope the Senate will take its time to create a bill that is acceptable to most of Atlasia and one that I can sign without the temptation of using my veto power. .

Kurdish Solidarity Act of 2014: As I've already said, I think the Kurds should be supported against ISIS, but this is the wrong approach. Not only we alienate Turkey and Iraq in a single move, we also legalize a terrorist organization and create a country without even consulting the international community (so much for the isolationism of the sponsor), not to mention the potential for a Kurdistan that has a Marxist-Leninist party as its main force. I plan to offer an amendment today or tomorrow focusing on the Iraqi Kurds (instead of the PKK) and pushing for debating more autonomy for the Kurds with the nations of the Middle East, a rather more sensible approach.

Anti-Terrorism Act: Needless to say, I fully support Senator SWE's approach because this is pure common sense, and the amendments to the original bill seem to have corrected most if not any of the potential concerns. The destruction of threads containing crucial information for Atlasia should be a very serious crime, and I will be happy to sign the bill once it passes (as I believe it will) the Senate.

That is all for the moment, I may comment on other pieces of legislation depending on how the situation evolves. I'd like to finish this update by thanking Speaker Bore, who has been constantly civil and willing to compromise through my Presidency, something that I deeply appreciate.

Well, thank you very much for your attention,

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2015, 01:19:24 AM »

I could say a lot of things on the current context, and perhaps I will, but the priority rests with a functioning government. I thank Secretary Potus for his hard work through the past three months and for his significant achievements in issues like Iraq and the struggle against ISIS and, of course, his negotiations in Crimea.

With the position of SoEA/Sec. of State open I invite those Atlasians interested in serving to send me a message and let me know. They probably won't be able to serve more than two weeks given the calendar and the approaching election, but all the same I would appreciate it if somebody was interested in the position.

Sincerely,
The President.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2015, 02:49:37 PM »

It's unfortunate vacancy occured so close to the President's term, as confirmation process always takes some time.

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2015, 12:35:33 PM »

It's unfortunate vacancy occured so close to the President's term, as confirmation process always takes some time.

It's a shame, yes, but leaving a cabinet office vacant is certainly something that has to be avoided.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2015, 10:23:03 PM »

February 17th: Recent Events:

Cincinnatti, OH, Mideast Region:

With three weeks left in the presidential term President Lumine offered some comments today on recent developments in Atlasia while on a visit to his new home state of Ohio in the Mideast Region.

Good day!

First of all, I think I should speak a few words regarding the legislative front and recent developments in the Senate, as I believe some rather positive steps have been taken. The first one, of course, is the success in bringing down the Federal Employees Labor Relations Act of 2014 after the veto was retained by the Senate. Without any doubt this bill would have resulted in a very complicated situation for the Federal Government, and I thank Senators Yankee, Cris, Bore and Polnut in voting against the motion to override my presidential veto.

There's also good news in both the Cabinet Reform Amendment, that has been amended to answer to most of the concerns put forward by the Senate and the Kurdish Solidarity Act, heavily modified to create a far more realistic approach to the issue of Kurdish self determination. The changes in both pieces of legislation have been mostly successful so far, and I believe both will be able to pass the Senate very soon. I also note that Former Vice President Kalwejt was successfully confirmated as the Game Moderator, and I thank the Senate for its reception of the nominee. Similar is the situation of Superique, who has been well received as the State nominee.

With three weeks left for the term it's time to solve the final issues: Getting a budget passed with the help of the new GM and Deputy GM, solidifying the achievements in Russia and Iraq with the help of the new Secretary of State, issuing the February 2015 Induction for the Order of the Star, giving a lengthy address to the nation on the achievements of this administration and, finally, leave the White House as ready as possible for the winner of the election coming this week. The constant changes of the past few days give a fairly clear idea of the winners for several races, but all the same I look forward to the surprises of election night.

Finally, I would like to note that despite some suggestions to the contrary I fully intend to serve in this office until the last legal day of this presidential term. I'm not particularly sure of what will happen once I leave the White House, but I do have a couple of projects being considered at the moment.

That's all for now!

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2015, 12:03:52 AM »

You tried to put your best foot forward when you started this job, and I admire that. Everyone seems to get burned out towards the end old friend, and I hope you still are a part of this community.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2015, 01:25:57 AM »

You tried to put your best foot forward when you started this job, and I admire that. Everyone seems to get burned out towards the end old friend, and I hope you still are a part of this community.

Thank you, Maxwell. To some level I can sympathize with those who have held the office before because nothing can really prepare you for it, and because it is a job that can have a lot of consequences depending on how one handles it.

So far I'm having a lot of fun with the idea of staying in the game just to spite a good number of people, so I think there are still many things left to do once I leave the White House.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2015, 07:13:27 AM »

I'm confident that, despite limited time, we can achieve great things together! Cheesy
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2015, 09:20:01 AM »

I'm confident that, despite limited time, we can achieve great things together! Cheesy

Likewise! Izvestia was an inspired choice for the official news service, xD
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2015, 09:36:31 AM »

Likewise! Izvestia was an inspired choice for the official news service, xD

Pravda would be too partisan xD
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2015, 03:59:00 PM »

Mr. President, you may be interested in the first of these news

Your Friendly Local GM
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2015, 09:04:42 PM »

Mr. President, you may be interested in the first of these news

Your Friendly Local GM

Thank you, Kalwejt! I'll have some comments and a press release regarding the recent news very soon.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2015, 09:11:35 PM »

President Lumine has extended his personal welcome to Crown Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz after his arrival to Atlasia, and he wishes to extend a formal invitation to His Royal Highness to hold a private meeting with him on the afternoon of Thursday 19th, before the start of the General Election.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2015, 09:28:21 PM »

I wish to express my condolences to the Kingdom of Jordan and especially to the affected family over the horrible death of the pilot Muath al-Kasasbeh, another martyr for the struggle against ISIS and totalitarianism in the Middle East. Events like this can only strenghten the resolve of the nations of the Middle East to fight back a force as cruel as ISIS, and once a Secretary of State is confirmated there will be a tour of the region in order to deal with these issues as closely as possible.

Sincerely,

The President.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2015, 11:00:44 PM »

February 18th: A Speech on the current Political Situation:

Despite earlier plans to do so at the end of this term, President Lumine gave a speech today explaining some of the reasons behind his disappointment with the current situation of Atlasia, being critical of the role played by the three main political parties of the nation.

Ladies and gentlemen,

Good day. The past few days have seen quite a good amount of events and scandals for the nation, a lot of speculation on my role and my personal beliefs regarding the Presidency, and I think the time has come for me as your President to comment on them. I will do so with as much honesty as possible, unpleasant as that could be for some who tend to be overly protective when it comes to certain individuals or institutions.

Before I get to subject I wish to extend my condolences to the people of the Papal Patch over the demise of their land. Heroic or ridiculous, I respect their efforts in trying to create a new nation and I think I speak for most of Atlasia when I say that they are welcome back on their homeland. I should also note that the administration is not ignoring SirNick's horrible actions, the current international situation and the Pacific worker’s strike, and I am currently holding talks with my cabinet to see what is to be done.

What brings me here today is what I admitted in another thread a short time ago, that I happen to be very disappointed and perhaps frustrated with the political situation in Atlasia. I feel that we are living in a context which is far more negative than we think it is. It was my intention to speak up my mind after my term was over, but in the eve of a general election it would be cowardice to shut up because of the potential consequences, and since my opponents have made it clear that I am nothing more than a lameduck to them I do not fear what some may say of this speech.

I strongly believe that in the present time the three major political parties of Atlasia; the Federalist Party, the Labor Party and The People’s Party are having a negative impact on our nation due both to their actions and their lack of them. I strongly believe their participation in recent events has led us to a situation in which personal attacks are the norm, where scandals are either used for political effect without regard of the consequences or ignored to suit the needs of the major political forces. When Duke left office and during the first weeks after that he warned of the potential end to the Era of Good Feelings, and after the terms of DemPGH, Tyrion, Cranberry and my own it is far too evident that things have changed a lot.

I am deeply disappointed because of what has happened so far. I am disappointed because of President Napoleon, who was constantly reelected for office and defended despite his record and his message, because some chose to ignore that he was in fact guilty of a crime. I am disappointed because of President Tyrion, who mocked our judicial system with his pardon and then abandoned this nation in its greatest hour of need, only to be cheered at his return. I am disappointed because one of our former Governors committed voter intimidation and he charged this administration with the blame, a view that actually has supporters. I am disappointed because one of our regions continues to pass ridiculous and frivolous laws, while those who speak against such a situation are attacked and widely mocked. I am disappointed because blatant scheming from the parties is fiercely defended and perhaps even encouraged, all for the sake of power and not in the defense of ideas. And I am also deeply disappointed at myself for having defended things that I should not have, because I should have known better and because the Office of the Presidency deserves better from me.

The fact that my presidency has not been easy is something for which I take a good part of the blame, and to consider myself some sort of victim would be beyond ludicrous. But I am disappointed in the major political parties of Atlasia because they keep encouraging this negative context that drives us into gridlock and disappointment, because these situations keep arising and nothing is done about them. The Federalist Party has been unable to stand up for its views for a long time, calling itself a party while ceding ground and arguing that parties should remain the same because of historical precedents. The People’s Party, despite the sympathy and the friendship that I have with so many of its members, seems to prioritize personal agendas and personalities, not ideas, and the effects seem clear at the light of recent revelations and reactions. And while I hold a lot of respect for many members of the Labor Party like Speaker Bore, the fact is that an entire wing of the party has spent months attacking this government (and before that, whoever dared to opposed something done by Labor) in an almost irrational way, doing most than anybody to impose a negative discourse that I've had to deal with ever since I ran against TNF and especially when I opposed President DemPGH, and I've had enough of that.

Atlasia is an election game that needs political parties and its strategies, which cannot be denied. Winning elections and creating strong parties is a crucial part of the game, but Atlasia is not only about that, and the fact remains that all three parties have been growing more flawed as time goes. Day after day more and more negative precedents are being set (like a GM deleting a bunch of historical records); day after day we have a scandal defended by some and attacked by others, and the lies keep mounting up. I do not think this is a widespread feeling among most players, but I am personally worried about the future of Atlasia if things continue to be like this and if the three major parties refuse to change for the sake of "winning" the game.

To clarify, I speak up because I feel I have to say something in light of the recent events and because of my own frustration at how things have been for quite a while. I don't want to stay silent because I could lose the support of somebody, or because my words could offend many who love their own parties, I would like to think that the Presidency allows a man to speak freely and openly with the people, as long as he can be respectful. I don't speak only to forget my words, and I will do my best to remain consequent to the views I've exposed.

Thank you very much,

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies