The Oval Office (Lumine/SJoyce Administration) (Au Revoir!) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:32:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Oval Office (Lumine/SJoyce Administration) (Au Revoir!) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Oval Office (Lumine/SJoyce Administration) (Au Revoir!)  (Read 11999 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: December 03, 2014, 11:17:30 PM »

I am encouraged to see the President is closely following events in our (yours and mine! Smiley) region. I am confident this will be only to our gain.

Indeed, I hope that with the new Council of the issues that the Pacific faces can be solved soon.

Presidency and Reelection: Finally, I do want to state that so far being President has been quite the interesting experience, and beyond Adam Griffin's creepy stalking of some of my actions outside the forum...

No surprise there.

I know, but it is pretty disturbing, xD

I already told you how I innocently stumbled across your fascist tendencies while looking for something else, but thanks for playing! You can rest assured that if I was the type to proactively creep on my opponents' outside lives, that I'd have crushed a whole lot more of them a long time ago. Smiley

Furthermore, it should be obvious that someone like myself - who lives on this forum very transparently - doesn't condone such behavior.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 05:52:43 PM »

December 4th:
Regarding the Confirmation Issue:

Blah blah blah

Guilty dog barks and all that. The simple fact that you took time to reply to such accusations shows that there must be something to it, no doubt. Keep in mind that I didn't make any accusations toward this administration in the latest round of questions asked; it was only after your own nominee for Game Moderator declared that he felt his confirmation has been strategically delayed that these specific questions arose. Of course, it's also worth noting that there was a whiff of strategic delaying of cabinet positions at the beginning of your administration, but at the time, it seemed more to do with your more controversial, authoritarian selections like Potus2036 and ZuWo.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 10:13:46 PM »

Impeachment: I have many flaws as a President, but I try very hard to avoid having inactivity as one of thom. While I haven't been very engaged with the Senate, I have tried to remain in the public eye as best as I can while going through my college exams, which meant doing most of my business in the Atlas Fantasy Election board. I don't believe the Vice-President and I have done anything that deserves impeachment, a view that I hope is shared by the Senate and the public of Atlasia. Of course, SirNick's proposed amendment to the Constitution has my full support, and regarding Griffin I have already made my opinion of his recent moves and motives fairly clear.

Do your job and stop scapegoating, lazy President. Nobody caused this to happen but yourself.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 08:07:49 PM »

Well, you survived, and I suppose a congratulations is in order for that!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies