BushOklahoma vs. Peter Griffin
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:14:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  BushOklahoma vs. Peter Griffin
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: BushOklahoma vs. Peter Griffin
Bushie/Bushie

Bushie/Peter

Peter/Bushie

Peter/Peter

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: BushOklahoma vs. Peter Griffin  (Read 532 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 12, 2014, 10:33:29 PM »

I'd vote for the one who is more rational, shows better judgment and common sense and is less lazy.

Besides he'd also have Lois around to tell him whenever he did something really stupid and get him back on track.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 10:41:27 PM »

Peter/Peter.  I don't remember him ever going home from work because of headaches and tummyaches.  I can only imagine President Bushie calling off a diplomatic meeting because of a Grade 6.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 01:36:37 PM »

Peter/Peter.  I don't remember him ever going home from work because of headaches and tummyaches.  I can only imagine President Bushie calling off a diplomatic meeting because of a Grade 6.

I don't know about you, but I don't like the notion of President Bushie somewhere near the Red Button with even just a grade 3.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 03:42:55 PM »

Peter/Peter.  I don't remember him ever going home from work because of headaches and tummyaches.  I can only imagine President Bushie calling off a diplomatic meeting because of a Grade 6.

I don't know about you, but I don't like the notion of President Bushie somewhere near the Red Button with even just a grade 3.

I don't like the notion of Bushie near The Red Button after any given sermon at his fire and brimstone church.  
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 04:02:06 PM »

Peter/Peter.  I don't remember him ever going home from work because of headaches and tummyaches.  I can only imagine President Bushie calling off a diplomatic meeting because of a Grade 6.

I don't like the notion of Bushie near The Red Button after any given sermon at his fire and brimstone church.  

Actually, I don't like the notion of President Bushie near the Red Button at any time...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies