Obama to announce executive order on immigration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:26:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obama to announce executive order on immigration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama to announce executive order on immigration  (Read 16804 times)
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« on: November 15, 2014, 05:20:33 AM »

I take offense for those who suggest opposition to amnesty is about race. I can't count the number of Hispanic Americans I've met at tea party rallies, at local GOP events, etc. who oppose amnesty.

Greg Abbott won 44% of the Hispanic vote in Texas, for heaven's sake. How well did John McCain do?

I'm guessing you also met plenty of other gay people who are against gay marriage at these events, too. So, by your logic, extreme opposition to gay rights can't possibly be homophobic in nature!

RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 08:53:37 AM »

I take offense for those who suggest opposition to amnesty is about race. I can't count the number of Hispanic Americans I've met at tea party rallies, at local GOP events, etc. who oppose amnesty.

Greg Abbott won 44% of the Hispanic vote in Texas, for heaven's sake. How well did John McCain do?

I'm guessing you also met plenty of other gay people who are against gay marriage at these events, too. So, by your logic, extreme opposition to gay rights can't possibly be homophobic in nature!
This might shock you, but we conservatives don't go around asking folks what their sexual orientation is

1. Fixed your quote (you're welsome).

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies