Confirmation Hearing: Dr. Cynic for GM (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:01:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing: Dr. Cynic for GM (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing: Dr. Cynic for GM  (Read 3303 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 20, 2014, 10:36:18 PM »

I didn't call it a civil war. I called it a civil conflict, which it most certainly was. It had its own wiki page and is now regarded as canon. As such, because it went as far as it did, the remaining loose ends do need tied up.

Not really.

I'm of a different view.

Its not like players care. No one has asked me for a thing. No one has asked for an update. No one has asked about current events. This isn't a game, its a circle jerk.

I'd like an update.  No offense, but I never asked because I assumed we weren't going to get one since you weren't really doing anything after you got re-appointed GM.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 03:40:25 PM »
« Edited: November 24, 2014, 03:43:17 PM by Cardinal and IDS Legislator X, Tzar of Russia »

*snip* marxist teenagers who wanted to troll.

I see the smear campaign against the Great Chaos by the Atlasian political elite continues Roll Eyes  Most players enjoyed The Great Chaos and had more fun during the period than they did under the status quo, as polling had consistently shown.  The Atlasian bigwigs in the Very Serious Business crowd need to get over the fact that for once in the history of the game, the average Atlasian had more power over the game's direction than the game's ruling class.  Whining about it isn't going to change the fact that people had more fun during the Great Chaos.  Alas, that magnificent era is sadly over, so it seems the Very Serious Business crowd has won the war.  One would think this would mean they'd stop slandering the legacy of the Great Chaos, but apparently not.  I like Senator Windjammer as much as any poster, but his comment about the Great Chaos is revisionist history at best.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 05:08:50 PM »

*snip* marxist teenagers who wanted to troll.

I see the smear campaign against the Great Chaos by the Atlasian political elite continues Roll Eyes  Most players enjoyed The Great Chaos and had more fun during the period than they did under the status quo, as polling had consistently shown.  The Atlasian bigwigs in the Very Serious Business crowd need to get over the fact that for once in the history of the game, the average Atlasian had more power over the game's direction than the game's ruling class.  Whining about it isn't going to change the fact that people had more fun during the Great Chaos.  Alas, that magnificent era is sadly over, so it seems the Very Serious Business crowd has won the war.  One would think this would mean they'd stop slandering the legacy of the Great Chaos, but apparently not.  I like Senator Windjammer as much as any poster, but his comment about the Great Chaos is revisionist history at best.
L-M-A-O

I like how you haven't demonstrated how any of what I said isn't true.  Honestly, I expected better, but oh well...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies