The Survivor
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 02:26:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Survivor
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The Survivor  (Read 12254 times)
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 19, 2014, 03:18:19 PM »
« edited: November 29, 2014, 06:01:21 AM by Cris »

2014 Midterm Elections: The Republican Wave.

✔ Republicans 56 (+ 11)
Democrats 42 (- 11)
Independents 2 (=)

"In the state of Alaska, the Republican Dan Sullivan defeated the incumbent Democrat Senator Mark Begich. Both ran great campaigns, but this is a republican gain."

✔ (+) Dan Sullivan 50,3%
* Mark Begich 44,1%

"Historical loss for the Democrats in Arkansas. Incumbent Senator Mark Pryor has been defeated by more that 20 points by Tom Cotton, the Republican Congressman that now will be the next Senator for Arkansas. Mark Pryor did worst than Blanche Lincoln."

✔ (+) Tom Cotton 58,6%
* Mark Pryor 37,2%

"Cory Gardner, the Republican Congressman, will be the next U.S. Senator from the state of Colorado, defeating the incumbent Democrat Senator Mark Udall. Udall ran a campaign by painting Gardner as too extreme for Colorado and Gardner was capable to position itself toward the center. Republican gain in Colorado."

✔ (+) Cory Gardner 50,3%
* Mark Udall 44,7%

"In the state of Georgia, Republican David Perdue has won the open seat of Senator  Saxby Chambliss, defeating the Democrat Michelle Nunn. The polls suggested a runoff, but the republican wave involved also Georgia."

✔ David Perdue 54,1%
Michelle Nunn 44,7%

"In Iowa, the Republican Joni Ernst has won the seat of Democrat Senator Tom Harkin, that is retiring. She defeated Bruce Braley. In the first months of the year, Braley was ahead in the polls, but he ran a worst campaign. An example the gaffe on Senator Chuck Grassley, that was definited by Braley as a farmer from Iowa who never went to law school."

✔ (+) Joni Ernst 53,8%
Bruce Braley 42,3%

"Republican incumbent Senator Pat Roberts has won re-election, against independent candidate Greg Orman. Polls suggested a very close race, but Kansas is still Kansas and this election was a GOP wave. Roberts hold on in Kansas."

✔ * Pat Roberts 55,4%
Greg Orman 40,1%

"Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, that will be the next Majority Leader, has won re-election in his race in Kentucky. The Republican incumbent defeated his challenger, Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes, by 20 points."

✔ * Mitch McConnell 58,2%
Alison Lundergan Grimes 38,4%

"No surprises from Montana. This is an easy republican pick-up. Congressman Steve Daines has won the open seat of John Walsh, that left the race in the aftermath of allegations that he had plagiarized a term paper while attending the Army War College. Daines defeated Democrat Amanda Curtis."

✔ (+) Steve Daines 59,2%
Amanda Curtis 38,6%

"In the state of New Mexico, Democrat incumbent Tom Udall has won re-election, but by a less margin that expected."

✔ * Tom Udall 53,2%
Allen Weh 46,8%

"Surprise in New Hampshire. This was considered a competitive race, but Brown wasn't expected to win, but he did it. Scott Brown, the Republican, former Senator from Massachusetts, defeated the incumbent Democrat Jeanne Shaheen, by a narrow margin. Brown rode the republican wave and has won in New Hampshire."

✔ (+) Scott Brown 50,2%
* Jeanne Shaheen 49,8%

"In North Carolina, incumbent Democrat Senator Kay Hagan has been defeated by House Speaker Thom Tillis, the Republican challenger. This was considered a competitive race, but Hagan was expected to win. She can make a come back in 2016, challenging Richard Burr?"

✔ (+) Thom Tillis 49,5%
* Kay Hagan 47%

"No surprise in South Dakota. This race seemed as competitive in a period of campaign, but former Republican Governor Mike Rounds has won the open seat of Democrat Senator Tim Johnson, that is retiring. He defeated the Democrat Rick Weiland and the Independent Larry Pressler, former Republican Senator from South Dakota."

✔ (+) Mike Rounds 54,2%
Rick Weiland 27,6%
Larry Pressler 15,7%

"But the surprise of the surprises was Virginia. Yes, Virginia. All the polls showed Mark Warner, the Democrat incumbent, with a lead over former RNC Chairman Ed Gillespie. But this race appeared competitive after the polls closing and Gillespie hold his lead during all the night and he has won. Ed Gillespie unseated Mark Warner in Virginia."

✔ (+) Ed Gillespie 49,1%
* Mark Warner 48,9%

"No suprises in West Virginia. An easy pick-up for the GOP, with Congresswoman Shelley Moore Capito that has won the open seat of Democrat Senator Jay Rockefeller, that is retiring, defeating the Democrat Natalie Tennant. She will be the first female Senator from West Virginia"

✔ (+) Shelley Moore Capito 64,3%
Natalie Tennant 32,3%

"In Louisiana, Congressman Bill Cassidy, the Republican, has defeated Democrat Mary Landrieu. This is another republican pick-up. This is the number 11 pick-up."

✔ (+) Bill Cassidy 58,2%
* Mary Landrieu 41,8%
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 04:34:44 PM »

Looking forward to this.
I love how you have Scott Brown winning...oh if that were true!
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: 3.74

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 06:07:21 PM »

Is that Cassidy win before or after the runoff?
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 08:14:15 PM »

There's no runoff if a majority is reached in the regular election.
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: 3.74

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 01:42:19 AM »

There's no runoff if a majority is reached in the regular election.

Basically I was asking if there even was a runoff. I should have phrased that better.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 02:47:45 PM »

After runoff.

An update tomorrow!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 12:40:05 PM »
« Edited: November 29, 2014, 06:01:15 AM by Cris »

2014 Midterm Elections: Gubernatorial Results

✔ Republicans 35 (+ 6)
Democrats 14 (- 7)
To Be Determined 1 (+ 1)

"In the state of Alaska, the incumbent Republican Governor Sean Parnell will be re-elected. He has defeated the candidate of the Independent-Democrat unity ticket, Bill Walker, that received the endorsement of former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin."

✔ * Sean Parnell 48%
Bill Walker 46,6%

"In Arkansas, former Republican Congressman Asa Hutchinson will be the next governor. This is a pickup for the GOP. The incumbent Democrat Mike Beebe is retiring and Hutchison defeated the Democrat Mike Ross."

✔ (+) Asa Hutchinson 57,5%
Mike Ross 39,3%

"In the state of Colorado, Democrat Governor John Hickenlooper lost his race to Republican Bob Beauprez, that had benefit from the big Gardner victory and the republican wave. This is a GOP pickup."

✔ (+) Bob Beauprez 48,1%
* John Hickenlooper 47,7%

"In Connecticut, the Republican Tom Foley has defeated the Democrat incumbent Dan Malloy. This race was a rematch of the 2010 race, but this time the republicans have won."

✔ (+) Tom Foley 49,4%
* Dan Malloy 49%

"In the state of Florida, the incumbent Republican Rick Scott has won re-election over Charlie Crist, the Democratic challenger. Crist was a Republican governor of Florida and an Independent candidate for U.S. Senate in 2010 and now he is a Democrat."

✔ * Rick Scott 48,3%
Charlie Crist 46,7%

"In the state of Georgia, the Republican incumbent Nathan Deal wins re-election, avoiding a runoff against the Democrat Jason Carter, the grandson of former President Jimmy Carter."

✔ * Nathan Deal 53,9%
Jason Carter 44,4%

"In the President Obama's home state of Illinois, Democrat incumbent Pat Quinn lost the governorship to Republican challenger Bruce Rauner. This is a big win for the GOP."

✔ (+) Bruce Rauner 51,2%
* Pat Quinn 45,2%

"In Kansas, Republican incumbent Sam Brownback has been re-elected. He defeated the Democrat Paul Davis. This race was expected to be a very close race, but Brownback wins again."

✔ * Sam Brownback 52,2%
Paul Davis 43,7%

"In the state of Maine, the Republican incumbent Paul LePage defeated the Democrat challenger, Congressman Mike Michaud. This race was expected to be a very close race after the exit from the race of Independent candidate Eliot Cutler, but LePage has won by a comfortable margin."

✔ * Paul LePage 49,5%
Mike Michaud 43,8%

"But the surprise of the suprises is in the state of Maryland, where incumbent Governor Martin O'Malley, the Democrat, is retiring. This race was considered a safe or likely Democratic hold, but the Republican candidate Larry Hogan has defeated the Democrat Anthony Brown by a not slim margin. This is the clear sign of the republican wave."

✔ (+) Larry Hogan 52%
Anthony Brown 46,5%

"Republican pick-up in the state of Massachusetts. Republican Charlie Baker has defeated Democrat Martha Coakley. This is another republican pickup in the Northeast."

✔ (+) Charlie Baker 49,3%
Martha Coakley 46,2%

"In the state of Michigan, the incumbent Republican Governor Rick Snyder has defeated the Democratic challenger Mark Schauer."

✔ * Rick Snyder 51,6%
Mark Schauer 46,1%

"In Minnesota, Democrat incumbent Mark Dayton has been re-elected, defeating Republican challenger Jeff Johnson, but by a less margin than expected. Democratic hold in the state of Minnesota."

✔ * Mark Dayton 49,2%
Jeff Johnson 45,7%

"In the state of New Hampshire, Democrat incumbent Maggie Hassan survives the republican wave. Hassan has defeated the Republican challenger Walt Havenstein by a slim margin."

✔ * Maggie Hassan 51%
Walt Havenstein 49%

"In Pennsylvania, Republican incumbent Tom Corbett, as expected, lost his governorship to the Democratic challenger Tom Wolf. This is the only democratic pick-up of the night."

✔ (+) Tom Wolf 53,8%
* Tom Corbett 46,2%

"In the state of Rhode Island, Republican Allan Fung has defeated the Democrat Gina Raimondo by the closest margin of the night. This is a Republican pick-up. This is a very surprise, as the strong performance of Robert Healey, the candidate of the Moderate Party."

✔ (+) Allan Fung 38,4%
Gina Raimondo 38,2%
Robert Healey 21,6%

"Surprise in the state of Vermont. No candidate has more than 50% of the support and so the election will go to the Legislature. But the very surprise is that Republican challenger Scott Milne leads the Democrat Peter Shumlin, the incumbent."

Scott Milne 46,3%
* Peter Shumlin 45,2%

"In Wisconsin, incumbent Governor Scott Walker, the Republican, has defeated the Democrat Mary Burke. This is a big win for Walker that is considered a potential candidate for the 2016 Republican  nomination."

✔ * Scott Walker 53,1%
Mary Burke 45,7%
Emperor Charles V
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -6.00

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 10:28:09 AM »

YES!!!!! Cheesy Go on!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 12:47:41 PM »
« Edited: November 29, 2014, 06:00:26 AM by Cris »

"After two months of speculations, predictions, formation of the first exploratory committees, the potential presidential candidates finally start to announce their decisions..."

Webb is the first candidate to announce!

"I announce my candidacy for President of the United States. We need a President that works to make things done, a President that work with all the parties for the good of the country and that's why I'm running for the Democratic nomination."

Chris is in!

"If you desire a strong leadership for the United States, if you desire a common sense President that works for you, I'm your choice. I'm the right choice for the presidency of the United States."

Cruz is running!

"The last two presidential elections show that our party, to win elections, needs to nominate a true conservative, not establishment's candidates. That's why I'm running for President of the United States."

She's in!

"Thank you! I'm proud to announce my candidacy for the presidency of the United States. This is our moment. If you want a new direction for our country, I'm your woman. Join me in this adventure and toghether, we will win."

Ryan: No, thanks.

"I won't run for President. Be the Republican vice-presidential nominee in 2012 was an honor, but I desire to continue to serve the people of my district and of the United States with my work in Congress."
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2014, 02:22:00 PM »
« Edited: November 29, 2014, 02:55:05 PM by Cris »

Biden won't run.

"Serving the people of the United States of America as their Vice President was my biggest honor in my life, but I won't run for the presidency of the United States."

Walker: I'm in!

"America needs a Washington outsider. I'm a Washington outsider, I'm the Governor of Wisconsin, and I'm proud to announce that I'm running for President of the United States. I won 3 elections in 4 years and I'm ready to win this one!"

Bush announces run.

"It's time for a new course for America. I'm the right man for this course and it's for this reason that I'm running for President of the United States of America."

Rubio not running, endorses Bush.

I have a lot of things to be done for Florida and I decided to run for re-election in the Senate. I won't run for the presidency and the right choice for the President is my fellow Floridian Jeb Bush.

Santorum is in!

"It's time for a President that defends the conservative values, a President that works for our families. So, I'm running for President of the United States!"
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2014, 09:19:23 AM »
« Edited: December 13, 2014, 02:24:19 PM by Cris »

Sanders is running!

"I'm running for President of the United States, for all the people that aren't resigned to a Clinton victory. America deserves better than this, and it's my duty being a candidate for the democratic nomination."

Jindal is in!

"If you want a true conservative as next President of the United States, I'm your choice. We will go across America to send our message and I'm sure that we will win."

King announces run.

"Our country needs a moderate President, not extremists as others presidential candidates. I'm the right choice."

Paul will run for re-election.

"I will run for re-election in the Senate. I love Kentucky and Kentucky deserve my service in Washington. About the presidency: there will be occasions to send our message of liberty across the United States of America."

Primary Calendar.

January: Iowa.
February: New Hampshire, Nevada, South Carolina.
March: Super Tuesday (Alaska, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia), Louisiana, Washington, Arizona, Michigan, Maine, Hawaii, Mississippi, Ohio, Kansas, Alabama, Illinois, Missouri, Puerto Rico.
April: DC, Maryland, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island.
May: Indiana, Nebraska, West Virginia, Kentucky, Oregon, Arkansas.
June: California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, South Dakota.

Republicans Polls.

National Poll
Jeb Bush 22%
Ted Cruz 19%
Chris Christie 13%
Scott Walker 12%
Rick Santorum 7%
Bobby Jindal 4%
Peter King 2%
Others 3%
Undecided 18%

Iowa Poll
Ted Cruz 25%
Scott Walker 19%
Jeb Bush 14%
Rick Santorum 9%
Chris Christie 9%
Bobby Jindal 6%
Peter King 1%
Others 1%
Undecided 16%

New Hampshire Poll
Jeb Bush 23%
Chris Christie 23%
Scott Walker 14%
Ted Cruz 8%
Peter King 7%
Rick Santorum 4%
Bobby Jindal 4%
Others 2%
Undecided 15%

Democrats Polls.

National Poll
Hillary Clinton 57%
Jim Webb 15%
Bernie Sanders 12%
Others 2%
Undecided 14%

Iowa Poll
Hillary Clinton 55%
Jim Webb 24%
Bernie Sanders 6%
Others 1%
Undecided 14%

New Hampshire Poll
Hillary Clinton 62%
Bernie Sanders 23%
Jim Webb 6%
Others 1%
Undecided 8%
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2014, 03:48:36 PM »

State of the Race.

"The democratic and republican fields are complete. On the democratic side, Hillary Clinton received a lot of prestigious endorsements. President Obama, Vice President Biden and a lot of Senators and Governors have endorsed her campaign. Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb and Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders are running an "anti-establishment" campaign with the Sanders's major efforts in New Hampshire and the Webb's major efforts in Iowa.
On the republican side, Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, that are considered the establishment candidates, received the most part of endorsements of Republican figures. The major Bush's efforts are in New Hampshire and South Carolina. Chris Christie is very involved in New Hampshire and Nevada. The principal target of Walker's campaign is Iowa, the same as Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal and Ted Cruz, that is also running a strong campaign in South Carolina. Peter King, the New York Congressman, is running an only New Hampshire campaign, but his resources are so limited."

Ames Straw Poll Results!

"The results of the Ames Straw Poll are in! First of all, we have a new record. 25.678 voted in the Straw Poll and this is the highest number of voters in the history of the Ames Straw Poll! The republican race for the nomination is so interesting and so are the results of Straw Poll! Remember. Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and New York Congressman Peter King decided to remove their names from the ballot, in view of a possible bad result. But the names of Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, Bobby Jindal and Rick Santorum were on the ballot and we have the results. Texas Senator Ted Cruz has won the Straw Poll. He won with 36,5% of the support, that is the highest percentage of the history of the Ames Straw Poll. Surprisingly, Bobby Jindal came in second with an extraordinary 30%, thanks to his great efforts in the state. Rick Santorum, the winner of 2012 Iowa caucuses, came in third. Bad result for Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, that won only 9% of the vote in a state that is the most important target of his campaign. Honorable percentages for Jeb Bush and Chris Christie. No words on Peter King that obtained only 2 votes."

Ted Cruz 36,5%
Bobby Jindal 29,7%
Rick Santorum 14,5%
Scott Walker 9,2%
Write-In: Jeb Bush 5,2%
Write-In: Chris Christie 3,5%
Write-In: Peter King 0,1%
Others 1,3%

"We have the first comments on the results of Ames Straw Poll. Both Ted Cruz and Bobby Jindal speak of a great result for their campaigns. No words from the campaigns of Rick Santorum and Scott Walker. Both Jeb Bush and Chris Christie speak of a good results, while Peter King said that he is only focused to New Hampshire"

The Debates Season

"Welcome to all. I'm Wolf Blitzer and tonight, the republican candidates are in Iowa to debate."

Rick Santorum: "Governor Christie is not so popular in his home state of New Jersey. A new poll released today by Quinnipiac shows that Governor Christie has a 49-46 approval in his home state. A Governor with these approval numbers in his home state deserves to be our next President?"
Chris Christie: "Senator, I don't think that your numbers are so elevated in your home state. A recent poll of Pennsylvania voters shows that you haven't an high approval rating."
Rick Santorum: "But I wasn't present in the Pennsylvania political life in the recent period. You are present all days in the New Jersey political life. Remember. Only 49-46."
Chris ChristieSad "Dear Rick, I seen that you have a good feeling with the numbers. I'll tell you two numbers: 22 and 17. 22 points is my margin of victory in the Gubernatorial election in New Jersey of 2013. 17 points is the margin of victory of Bob Casey in the Pennsylvania Senate Election in 2006. I, an incumbent in a democratic state, won re-election by 22 points. You, an incumbent in a purple state lost re-election by 17 points, the largest margin ever for a Democratic Senate nominee in Pennsylvania."
Rick Santorum: "Really? You won by 22 points?"
Chris Christie: "Yes. I won 60-38"
Rick Santorum: "Does that mean that 60% of the New Jersey voters are so stupid, as you."
Chris Christie: "Shame on you, Rick Santorum."

1 day later...

Rick Santorum drops out.

"I apologize with the people of the great state of New Jersey and with Governor Christie for my words of the yesterday debate. I can't continue my presidential campaign and so I suspend my presidential campaign. Thanks to all the volunteers of my campaign. God bless you, God bless New Jersey and God bless America."

King leaves race for GOP nomination.

"My campaign has reached his limit. Resources are so limited. And something went wrong. For these reasons, I suspend my campaign for the Republican nomination. My endorsement is for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, that will be a formidable president."

Republican Polls.

National Poll
Jeb Bush 23%
Ted Cruz 23%
Chris Christie 16%
Scott Walker 10%
Bobby Jindal 10%
Others 1%
Undecided 17%

Iowa Poll
Ted Cruz 32%
Scott Walker 14%
Bobby Jindal 14%
Jeb Bush 13%
Chris Christie 11%
Others 1%
Undecided 15%

New Hampshire Poll
Chris Christie 30%
Jeb Bush 27%
Scott Walker 12%
Ted Cruz 10%
Bobby Jindal 6%
Others 2%
Undecided 13%

Democrats Polls.

National Poll
Hillary Clinton 59%
Jim Webb 16%
Bernie Sanders 11%
Others 1%
Undecided 13%

Iowa Poll
Hillary Clinton 54%
Jim Webb 27%
Bernie Sanders 6%
Others 1%
Undecided 12%

New Hampshire Poll
Hillary Clinton 63%
Bernie Sanders 24%
Jim Webb 4%
Others 1%
Undecided 8%
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2014, 03:51:33 PM »

Damn Chris! He has my vote now since Paul is out.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2014, 01:24:10 PM »

Comments? Thoughts?
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2014, 04:14:21 PM »

An update tomorrow! Smiley
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2014, 11:20:02 PM »

Can't wait! It's looking pretty interesting so far.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 10:54:11 AM »

2015 Gubernatorial Results.

"Welcome to our recap of election results. Three states, Kentucky, Louisiana and Mississippi, held their gubernatorial elections. All presidential candidates, especially the Republican candidates, campaigned for their candidates."

✔ Republicans 36 (+ 1)
Democrats 14 (- 1)

"In the state of Kentucky, incumbent Democrat Governor Steve Beshear is term-limited and the Republicans will pick-up this governorship, with Agriculture Commissioner James Comer that has narrowly defeated the Democrat Jack Conway, the current Attorney General of Kentucky."

✔ (+) James Comer 49,5%
Jack Conway 48,3%

"In Louisiana, Republican incumbent Bobby Jindal, that is now running for President, is term-limited and Republican U.S. Senator David Vitter defeated Democrat New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu. This is a GOP hold."

✔ David Vitter 52,4%
Mitch Landrieu 47,6%

"No surprises in Mississippi. Incumbent Republican Governor Phil Bryant has been re-elected in a landslide."

✔ * Phil Bryant 60,3%
Brandon Presley 38,7%

---

"It's January 24 and tomorrow the people of Iowa will vote in the first caucuses of the nation.
A lot of things is happened from August to now. On the democratic side, both Hillary Clinton and Jim Webb campaigned very hard in Iowa. Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb gained on the polls, but not enough to worry Hillary, that is going to win tomorrow.
On the republican side, Ted Cruz, Scott Walker and Bobby Jindal were the most active candidates in Iowa, but Bobby Jindal lost his momentum and now is battling with Chris Christie and Jeb Bush for the third place. Surprises are possible, but Cruz seem very hard to be beat tomorrow."

Republican Polls.

National Poll
Ted Cruz 28%
Jeb Bush 26%
Chris Christie 15%
Scott Walker 12%
Bobby Jindal 6%
Others 2%
Undecided 11%

Iowa Poll
Ted Cruz 37%
Scott Walker 23%
Jeb Bush 12%
Bobby Jindal 9%
Chris Christie 9%
Others 1%
Undecided 9%

New Hampshire Poll
Chris Christie 31%
Jeb Bush 31%
Scott Walker 13%
Ted Cruz 12%
Bobby Jindal 3%
Others 1%
Undecided 9%

Democrats Polls.

National Poll
Hillary Clinton 56%
Jim Webb 21%
Bernie Sanders 11%
Others 1%
Undecided 11%

Iowa Poll
Hillary Clinton 55%
Jim Webb 32%
Bernie Sanders 5%
Others 1%
Undecided 6%

New Hampshire Poll
Hillary Clinton 65%
Bernie Sanders 26%
Jim Webb 5%
Others 0%
Undecided 4%
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2014, 12:30:24 PM »

Who did Vitter choose to replace him in the Senate?
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2014, 12:44:24 PM »

John Kennedy, the Louisiana State Treasurer.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2014, 02:47:24 PM »

Can't wait! It's looking pretty interesting so far.

Thanks Smiley
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2014, 02:47:13 PM »

Iowa Caucuses!

Iowa Republicans

"Ted Cruz wins big in Iowa. He exceeded the 40% of the vote. Cruz has spent a lot of his time in this state and visited all 99 counties of the state, as Rick Santorum in 2012. He won endorsements from a lot of local legislators and made great GOTV efforts. This is a clear victory for the Texas Senator that gained 46,3%, an higher percentage of the sum of Walker, Bush and Christie votes. Scott Walker, the Governor of Wisconsin, has won the second place with 23% of the support. Not a very impressive performance, but he is still a major player. Third place for Jeb Bush that gained 13% of the support. Not a strong performance for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, as Bobby Jindal, that lost his momentum and now is considering the exit from presidential race."

✔ Ted Cruz 46,3% (12)
Scott Walker 23,1% (6)
Jeb Bush 12,7% (3)
Chris Christie 9,8% (2)
Bobby Jindal 6,5% (2)

Ted Cruz celebrates an historic win.

"Thank you Iowa! This is a great victory. This is a great, a strong performance. We are the clear choice of the voters and we will go across all America and we will win! Our conservative values will win!"

Walker: we are still in!

"Thank you Iowa for this result. Tonight, we have demonstrated that we are still in! We are still big players of the primaries and I'm sure that we will win the nomination!"

Jindal Drops Out, endorses Ted Cruz.

"The Iowa results is very disappointing for us and I can't go foward with my campaign. So, I suspend my presidential campaign and I'm proud to endorse my fellow conservative Ted Cruz, that is the real conservative in the race."

Iowa Democrats

"No surprises on the democratic side. Hillary Clinton easily wins the Iowa caucuses by a huge margin. Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb came in second. Despite his big efforts, the Iowa results aren't so close. Bad results for Bernie Sanders that hasn't campaigned in the state."

✔ Hillary Clinton 61,2% (37)
Jim Webb 33,2% (20)
Bernie Sanders 4,9% (0)

Hillary celebrates, Webb still in the race.

"Thank you Iowa. Thanks for this victory. You have demonstrated that a real change is possible. We are going to win the nomination and the presidency!"

"We won't surrender. Despite all, we won 33% of the support in Iowa and 20 precious delegates. We will demonstrate that American people want a fresh voice in Washington."

State of the Race.

Republicans

Ted Cruz 14 (0,58% of total delegates)
Scott Walker 6 (0,25%)
Jeb Bush 3 (0,12%)
Chris Christie 2 (0,08%)

Need to nominate: 1.205 (50,02% of total delegates)

Democrats

Hillary Clinton 37 (0,82% of total delegates)
Jim Webb 20 (0,44%)
Bernie Sanders 0%

Need to nominate: 2.255 (50,02% of total delegates)

Republican Polls.

National Poll
Ted Cruz 34%
Jeb Bush 29%
Chris Christie 14%
Scott Walker 11%
Others 2%
Undecided 10%

New Hampshire Poll
Chris Christie 34%
Jeb Bush 32%
Scott Walker 14%
Ted Cruz 13%
Others 1%
Undecided 6%

South Carolina Poll
Ted Cruz 39%
Jeb Bush 24%
Scott Walker 13%
Chris Christie 11%
Others 1%
Undecided 12%

Democrats Polls.

National Poll
Hillary Clinton 59%
Jim Webb 22%
Bernie Sanders 9%
Others 1%
Undecided 9%

New Hampshire Poll
Hillary Clinton 65%
Bernie Sanders 27%
Jim Webb 5%
Others 0%
Undecided 3%

South Carolina Poll
Hillary Clinton 48%
Jim Webb 31%
Bernie Sanders 6%
Others 1%
Undecided 9%
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2014, 11:28:02 AM »

New Hampshire Primary!

New Hampshire Republicans

"Jeb Bush, the former Florida Governor, has won the New Hampshire primary. The polls showed a 2 points lead for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, that lost by 5 points to Jeb Bush. This is an important victory for Jeb Bush. Now he is officially the establishment candidate. A bad result for Chris Christie that gain the same numbers of delegates of Bush, but that lost the primary that were the principal target of his campaign. Ted Cruz surprisingly beat Scott Walker, the Wisconsin Governor, for the third place. This is a great result for Cruz in a state as New Hampshire."

✔ Jeb Bush 39,3% (7)
Chris Christie 34,5% (7)
Ted Cruz 12,4% (2)
Scott Walker 12,2% (2)

Bush accepts victory. Next Christie's target is Nevada.

"Thank you New Hampshire! If anyone had doubts, tonight, this great victory confirmed that we are the major player of the primary and that we are going to win in November."

"Well New Hampshire. This is a disappointing result. We need to reevaluate our campaign. We will go in Nevada for a great result."

New Hampshire Democrats

"Hillary Clinton wins again in New Hampshire by a huge margin. This time, Bernie Sanders, the Vermont Senator, came in second. This is an extraordinary victory for Hillary Clinton. The next primary contests are Nevada and South Carolina and Hillary is a solid favorite to win."

✔ Hillary Clinton 66,3% (20)
Bernie Sanders 27,5% (8 )
Jim Webb 5,5% (0)

Sanders: we are still in the race.

"Thanks to all the New Hampshire voters that picked me. A change is still possible. We are still in the race. We will win!"

State of the Race.

Republicans

Ted Cruz 16 (0,66% of total delegates)
Jeb Bush 10 (0,41%)
Chris Christie 9 (0,37%)
Scott Walker 8 (0,33%)

Democrats

Hillary Clinton 57 (1,26% of total delegates)
Jim Webb 20 (0,44%)
Bernie Sanders 8 (0,18%)

Republican Polls.

National Poll
Ted Cruz 37%
Jeb Bush 35%
Chris Christie 10%
Scott Walker 9%
Others 0%
Undecided 9%

Nevada Poll
Jeb Bush 32%
Scott Walker 20%
Chris Christie 17%
Ted Cruz 15%
Others 2%
Undecided 11%

South Carolina Poll
Ted Cruz 46%
Jeb Bush 25%
Scott Walker 12%
Chris Christie 8%
Others 0%
Undecided 9%

Democrats Polls.

National Poll
Hillary Clinton 61%
Jim Webb 21%
Bernie Sanders 11%
Others 1%
Undecided 6%

Nevada Poll
Hillary Clinton 57%
Jim Webb 19%
Bernie Sanders 16%
Others 0%
Undecided 8%

South Carolina Poll
Hillary Clinton 53%
Jim Webb 34%
Bernie Sanders 4%
Others 1%
Undecided 8%

Next: Nevada Caucuses
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2014, 02:27:25 PM »

Nevada Caucuses!

Nevada Republicans

""As expected, Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush has won the Nevada Caucuses. But the surprise of the night is the second place of Ted Cruz and the collapse of Scott Walker and Chris Christie, that now are obliged to reevaluate their campaigns.""

✔ Jeb Bush 45,7% (12)
Ted Cruz 27,6% (8 )
Scott Walker 13,1% (4)
Chris Christie 12,4% (3)

Christie and Walker Drops Out. Cruz attacks Bush.

"It's clear that the race is now between Governor Bush and Senator Cruz. Now is the time to stay with Jeb Bush that is the only candidate capable of win."

"Our campaign has reached the maximum and it's futile continue. I suspend my presidential campaign and I'm proud to endorse my fellow Governor Jeb Bush."

"It's clear that Jeb Bush is the establishment candidate. Do you want the Chris Christie's candidate or do you want a true conservative, the people's candidate?"

Nevada Democrats

"No surprises on the democratic side. Hillary Clinton has won the Nevada Caucuses. The next step is South Carolina and a solid victory here will demonstrate that Hillary is really inevitable."

✔ Hillary Clinton 63,4% (29)
Bernie Sanders 20,7% (6)
Jim Webb 15,9% (5)

State of the Race.

Republicans

Jeb Bush 46 (1,91% of total delegates)
Ted Cruz 24 (1%)

Democrats

Hillary Clinton 86 (1,91% of total delegates)
Jim Webb 26 (0,58%)
Bernie Sanders 13 (0,29%)

Republican Polls.

National Poll
Jeb Bush 44%
Ted Cruz 42%
Others 1%
Undecided 13%

South Carolina Poll
Ted Cruz 53%
Jeb Bush 36%
Others 0%
Undecided 11%

Super Tuesday Map

Jeb Bush (>30%: Lean; >50% Likely; >90% Solid)
Ted Cruz (>30%: Lean; >50% Likely; >90% Solid)
Toss-Up

Democrats Polls.

National Poll
Hillary Clinton 66%
Jim Webb 20%
Bernie Sanders 10%
Others 0%
Undecided 4%

South Carolina Poll
Hillary Clinton 59%
Jim Webb 33%
Bernie Sanders 3%
Others 0%
Undecided 5%

Super Tuesday Map

Hillary Clinton (>30%: Lean; >50% Likely; >90% Solid)
Jim Webb (>30%: Lean; >50% Likely; >90% Solid)
Bernie Sanders (>30%: Lean; >50% Likely; >90% Solid)
Toss-Up (between Clinton and Webb)

Next: South Carolina
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2014, 01:32:46 PM »

South Carolina Primary!

South Carolina Republicans

"Texas Senator Ted Cruz has won the South Carolina Primary, by a very big margin. He won the primary with a 20 points lead over Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush. The exit polls shows that Jeb Bush won the Chris Christie's base vote but Ted Cruz gained a lot of undecideds and the majority of Scott Walker's voters, that haven't approved the decision of Wisconsin Governor to endorse Bush. Now, both Bush and Cruz won 2 states and are in a very tight race in the delegates count. Cruz is running an anti-establishment campaign as the only conservative candidate in the race and criticizing Jeb Bush's positions on immigration. Bush is criticizing the extremism of Cruz and said that he is the only that can beat Hillary and the polls are agree with him."

✔ Ted Cruz 60,1% (45)
Jeb Bush 39,7% (0)

Cruzmentum!

"We have the momentum and we will keep it on Super Tuesday and until the last primary of the season! Tonight, South Carolina demonstrated that we are ready for a real conservative leadership in Washington!"

South Carolina Democrats

"Hillary Clinton demonstrated that she is really inevitable. She won big in South Carolina. Both Webb and Sanders said that they will stay in the race. Sanders isn't safe in his home state of Vermont and Webb is behind Hillary in the most conservative states."

✔ Hillary Clinton 62,5% (42)
Jim Webb 34,1% (20)
Bernie Sanders 3,2% (0)

State of the Race.

Republicans

Ted Cruz 69 (2,86% of total delegates)
Jeb Bush 46 (1,91%)

Democrats

Hillary Clinton 128 (2,84% of total delegates)
Jim Webb 46 (1,02%)
Bernie Sanders 13 (0,29%)

Republican Polls.

National Poll
Ted Cruz 47%
Jeb Bush 43%
Undecided 10%

Colorado Poll
Ted Cruz 49%
Jeb Bush 47%
Undecided 4%

Minnesota Poll
Jeb Bush 47%
Ted Cruz 45%
Undecided 8%

North Carolina Poll
Ted Cruz 49%
Jeb Bush 48%
Undecided 3%

Virginia Poll
Ted Cruz 48%
Jeb Bush 48%
Undecided 4%

Super Tuesday Map

Jeb Bush (>30%: Lean; >50% Likely; >90% Solid)
Ted Cruz (>30%: Lean; >50% Likely; >90% Solid)
Toss-Up

Democrats Polls.

Idaho Poll
Hillary Clinton 51%
Jim Webb 44%
Bernie Sanders 1%
Undecided 4%

Oklahoma Poll
Hillary Clinton 50%
Jim Webb 42%
Bernie Sanders 0%
Undecided 8%

Tennessee Poll
Hillary Clinton 51%
Jim Webb 43%
Bernie Sanders 2%
Undecided 4%

Utah Poll
Hillary Clinton 48%
Jim Webb 45%
Bernie Sanders 1%
Undecided 6%

Vermont Poll
Bernie Sanders 49%
Hillary Clinton 47%
Jim Webb 1%
Undecided 3%

Super Tuesday Map

Hillary Clinton (>30%: Lean; >50% Likely; >90% Solid)
Jim Webb (>30%: Lean; >50% Likely; >90% Solid)
Bernie Sanders (>30%: Lean; >50% Likely; >90% Solid)
Toss-Up

Next: Super Tuesday.
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2014, 03:33:36 PM »

Interesting. I'm enjoying this so far.

Please have Sanders win Hawaii, when you get to that state's primary.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies