Best/worst videogame controller you've ever used? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:23:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Best/worst videogame controller you've ever used? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best/worst videogame controller you've ever used?  (Read 1002 times)
Cobbler
United States

« on: November 20, 2014, 01:04:27 PM »

Checked out of games a long time ago, but I loved the basic NES controller - easy to hold, the arrow keys were fluid, and God, they could take a beating, lol. I think the SNES controller was great too, yeah. It was the "dog bone" design, I think.

Worst? Don't know. You remember the NES Advantage? It was really cool, but very awkward. I'd try to sit with it in my lap and it would always move around. But it was cool on style alone.

Yea man.  I had the worst temper when I was a kid.  I used to slam that things around like nobody's business.  They could survive a nuclear Armageddon, and the cockroaches would be taking up video games.

My choice is the gamecube controller, the worst is probably the big clunky version of the Xbox original controller.

The Gamecube was built like a tank. I don't think it would break if I slammed it against a tree.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies