Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:34:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 [82]
Author Topic: Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping  (Read 203482 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2025 on: January 14, 2015, 07:18:45 PM »

Let me say something with the utmost respect.  Even though I'm unemployed, my life is not in shambles.  I have a great life I'm living.  I'm thoroughly enjoying life and I am not at all down about being laid off.  Could I have been a little more proactive in looking for a job?  Absolutely.  Am I fat?  You betcha.  Do I have reasons to be very happy with where God has me right now?  You better believe it.  Life has dealt some tough blows, and a lot of them, I inflicted on myself.  That doesn't mean my life is in complete disarray.  I have no reason to be ashamed or even worried.  I have every reason to be thankful and determined.

Well of course you're living the good life -- thanks to an overly generous family, everyone else is paying your bills when you can't and you face no consequences for your own actions.

And PS: You definitely have reason to be worried about the direction your life has headed.

You completely missed the point.  I don't like being dependent on my parents, but that doesn't mean life is falling apart for me.

Grumps, I agree with you that I'm the worst example of a Christian.  I'm completely flawed, but I'm the type of person Jesus died to save.

Everyone, til have never at any time said that life is perfect.  I am deeply and pitifully flawed.  As far as the life goes, I answer to one person and that is God himself.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2026 on: January 14, 2015, 07:19:21 PM »

4.  I just am uncomfortable taking life-altering advice from internet strangers.  Most of the advice is sound, and I do take it at times (i.e. the turkey wrap), but it's just the internet stranger thing.

Then what is the point of these past XIX seasons of Update?  So that we can tell you how amazing you are?

So that we can give him advice on what lunch to pack for work! Turns out Update was a Buzzfeed Food listicle the entire time!
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #2027 on: January 14, 2015, 07:19:27 PM »

This should be a title at some point.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #2028 on: January 14, 2015, 07:21:57 PM »

4.  I just am uncomfortable taking life-altering advice from internet strangers.  Most of the advice is sound, and I do take it at times (i.e. the turkey wrap), but it's just the internet stranger thing.

Then what is the point of these past XIX seasons of Update?  So that we can tell you how amazing you are?

We all know the answer to this. It starts with "attention" and ends with "whore".
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2029 on: January 14, 2015, 07:29:04 PM »

That's it for this season, folks. Update XX will be open momentarily.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 [82]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies