Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:59:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 ... 82
Author Topic: Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping  (Read 203315 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #950 on: December 07, 2014, 08:43:47 PM »

Wow, clearly I need to go to the South to get my MBA (assuming there is a legitimate school south of the Mason Dixon - in other words, guess I can't). That's what making me look into other types of graduate degrees.

Is this the reason why  "Campus Mugshots" keeps showing up on my newsfeed? These students in the south (GA/FL I think) are constantly arrested for seemingly minor things that don't warrant more than a citation.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #951 on: December 07, 2014, 08:46:41 PM »

Oh sweet Jesus he's back on the Kenya planning because God talked to him again.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #952 on: December 07, 2014, 08:52:42 PM »

Oh sweet Jesus he's back on the Kenya planning because God talked to him again.

That boy ain't right. Sounds like Papa Bushie did not give him a long hard whoopin' at their family meeting, like I suggested.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #953 on: December 07, 2014, 08:54:00 PM »

Hooray for males on internet arguing about what feminists want under the sheets.

I recognize that different women want different things under different circumstances because they are different people. Others seem to take another view, thinking that sex, and indeed any facet of life remotely related to interaction with the opposite sex, must be traumatic for all women in all contexts because Women Are Very Fragile. If one of these people wants to dodge his own very problematic (and frankly, misogynistic) position and instead focus on ad hominems, that's his prerogative.

I think that if you understood feminism better you might realize that we kind of oppose abusing people more generally. Fragile or not. Tongue
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #954 on: December 07, 2014, 09:00:34 PM »

In other news, bar Brady and Lacy going off, I'm pretty sure I just lost to Bushie in fantasy football.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #955 on: December 07, 2014, 10:20:29 PM »

Wow, clearly I need to go to the South to get my MBA (assuming there is a legitimate school south of the Mason Dixon - in other words, guess I can't).

Sure there are.

#11 - University of Virginia (Darden)
#14 - Duke University (Fuqua)
#15 - University of Texas (McCombs)
#19 - University of North Carolina (Kenan-Flagler)
#20 - Emory University (Goizueta)
#25 - Vanderbilt University (Owen)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #956 on: December 07, 2014, 10:44:26 PM »

Our Dear Friend and I will be at odds this week. No, no, it's not over the Roma vs. Manchester City Champions League match; it'll be war over the Eagles vs. Cowboys exactly a week from now! Pick your sides.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #957 on: December 07, 2014, 10:47:12 PM »

There was one man brave and wise enough to burn the South with fire.

Sadly, he is long dead. Cry

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It's shame Sherman never sought the Presidency and took out Executive Orders for his vision of the South. We'd all be better today.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #958 on: December 08, 2014, 01:36:58 AM »

Our Dear Friend and I will be at odds this week. No, no, it's not over the Roma vs. Manchester City Champions League match; it'll be war over the Eagles vs. Cowboys exactly a week from now! Pick your sides.

The only time I can root for the Eagles, when they play the Cowboys.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #959 on: December 08, 2014, 04:45:38 AM »

Getting a Master's has to be more difficult than simply holding down the relatively low skilled and not all that difficult jobs Bushie constantly gets fired from. Plus while everyone who's graduated college knows it's not that difficult to skip class constantly and still pass (at least in some majors) that's probably not true for a graduate program, and Bushie is likely going to be missing multiple classes a week because of his tummyaches or his headache going up to a grade 4 and will probably miss an entire day of class if it ever snows. Remember that he basically phoned it in at CADD school and appears to have just barely passed, and a master's program will be far more unforgiving to things like not doing his final project than some community college CADD program. Bushie wouldn't have any chance of actually getting an MBA.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #960 on: December 08, 2014, 08:02:25 AM »

I know I shouldn't be giving him any ideas but look at this American "masterpiece": http://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-pizza-hut-doritos-crust-pizza-20141205-story.html

Something so appropriate for BushOK's tastebuds! And remember: this is something his family would consider "good" pizza! Mmmmmmm!
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #961 on: December 08, 2014, 08:08:27 AM »

I know I shouldn't be giving him any ideas but look at this American "masterpiece": http://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-pizza-hut-doritos-crust-pizza-20141205-story.html

Something so appropriate for BushOK's tastebuds! And remember: this is something his family would consider "good" pizza! Mmmmmmm!

http://youtu.be/31JNEVHZxO8
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #962 on: December 08, 2014, 09:28:00 AM »

Bushie, don't you think dumping the Tulsa rent and mega-cable package will help you pay off your debts and get to Kenya faster?
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #963 on: December 08, 2014, 10:37:31 AM »

[Barf]

As someone who probably eats more Pizza than Bushie, I can't figure out what is worse, this on Papa John's Frito's Chilli's Pizza. 
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #964 on: December 08, 2014, 12:07:05 PM »

Another Onion homage to the Update story:

memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #965 on: December 08, 2014, 12:33:17 PM »

[Barf]

As someone who probably eats more Pizza than Bushie, I can't figure out what is worse, this on Papa John's Frito's Chilli's Pizza. 
The Frito's Chili Pizza was last month's promotion. They are currently offering a Philly cheesesteak pizza. Lol.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #966 on: December 08, 2014, 12:35:05 PM »

[Barf]

The Frito's Chili Pizza was last month's promotion. They are currently offering a Philly cheesesteak pizza. Lol.

Once again  Barf
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #967 on: December 08, 2014, 02:01:09 PM »

If only Sherman were still alive today. Maybe he'd also burn down Pizza Hut and Papa John's, along with the South!
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #968 on: December 08, 2014, 07:44:49 PM »

I ordered a Frito Chili Pizza (like 6 weeks ago, come guys...) and it was pretty good. Probably won't order it again, and I'm not sure it should legally be called "pizza," but as a food item, I enjoyed it.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #969 on: December 08, 2014, 07:48:31 PM »

I ordered a Frito Chili Pizza (like 6 weeks ago, come guys...) and it was pretty good. Probably won't order it again, and I'm not sure it should legally be called "pizza," but as a food item, I enjoyed it.

Of course you did!
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #970 on: December 08, 2014, 08:52:09 PM »

They don't have it anymore. It was a limited time only promotion anyway, but it sold horribly, and lost the company a lot of money. I've alluded to my pizza days many times. It was PJ's and I still know a ton of people who work/manage their stores. I started working there in 2006, they do several special limited time only promotions per year, and this is the greatest flop in all those years.  That particular special pizza was gross, but there is such a thing as food genre fusion. The pearl clutching by the uber-conservative wanna foodies is sheer foolishness. Food like everything else about life is dynamic. Deal with it.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #971 on: December 08, 2014, 08:54:04 PM »

Memphis, I'm not going to apologize for rightfully calling you out as a piece of garbage for liking trash "food." Deal with it.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #972 on: December 08, 2014, 08:57:16 PM »

Memphis, I'm not going to apologize for rightfully calling you out as a piece of garbage for liking trash "food." Deal with it.
Huh
I was agreeing that the Frito sucked... Harry and I are not the same person.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #973 on: December 08, 2014, 09:07:09 PM »

Huh
I was agreeing that the Frito sucked... Harry and I are not the same person.

I believe you referred to me as a pearl clutcher because I'm not some animal.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #974 on: December 08, 2014, 09:18:05 PM »

Nothing from Papa John's should be considered Pizza
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 ... 82  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies