Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:42:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping  (Read 204855 times)
Panda Express

« on: November 23, 2014, 06:02:42 PM »

i would disown my child if they only scored a 9 in bowling
Panda Express

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 10:35:35 PM »

This is getting boring. Bushoklahoma needs a new girl. Do you use Tinder, Bushie?
Panda Express

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 11:26:32 PM »

christmas season starts the moment you can eat one of those little chocolates on that advent calender thing
Panda Express

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 05:00:40 PM »

This discussion raises a good question - Bushie, can you even see your own tallywacker?
Panda Express

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 10:39:37 PM »

BushOklahoma, what kind of music do you listen to?
Panda Express

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 07:54:40 PM »

BushOklahoma, do you still think Vladimir Putin is the antichrist?
Panda Express

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 08:02:01 PM »

BushOklahoma, do you still think Vladimir Putin is the antichrist?

I have no idea.  He certainly is a candidate.  I can't say for sure, and nobody will know until 3 1/2 years into the final 7 years according to Matthew 24, but he definitely meets the criteria as far as I can tell.

Who is your second pick for who could be the antichrist?
Panda Express

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2014, 08:58:23 PM »

BushOklahoma, why don't you go to a club for New Year's?
Panda Express

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2014, 08:20:27 AM »
« Edited: December 24, 2014, 09:08:59 AM by Vox Populi »

Ah, I remeber the Left Behind books. My super religious aunt and uncle made me read them when I was a little kid. I always ignored all the God stuff (which was a big chunk of the book) and skipped ahead to find out which character got killed off and how.

If I'm remebering correctly, the antichrist from the series was the Russian Prime Minister or something. I remember he came from Eastern Europe.
Panda Express

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2014, 11:20:33 PM »

Bushie, what do you think will happen in seven years?

If the Left Behind series are any indication, this guy, the President of Romania, will become the anti-Christ

Panda Express

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2015, 10:43:51 PM »

BushOklahoma, are there any cute girls at your work?
Panda Express

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2015, 08:25:14 PM »

Ok, so here is what we know about the cast of characters at BushOklahoma's place of work.

Boss CADD - The mysterious and powerful head of the office but rarely interacts with Bushie and never does the regular CADD work as he has got "bigger fish to fry".

Supervisor CADD - Lead drafter. Very skilled and adept at all things CADD. Second in command of the office. Is more proactive in the day to day work of the office and while he ultimately does elusive Boss CADD's bidding, he  seems to take command of the work and delegate responsibility. Ultimately, the success of the CADD team falls on the shoulder of him.

Assistant Supervisor CADD - Third in command of the CADD office and Bushie's mentor. Very harsh on Bushie, constantly railing on him for his mistakes. Not a nice person but deept down, he cares about the well-being of his protegee. (According to Bushie)

Bushie - Main character of Update and technically fourth in command of the CADD office (According to Bushie). Has been at the office longer than the rest of his team of 9.

Coworker #1 - Not much is known except this person has worked at the office less than Bushie

Coworker #2 - Not much is known except this person has worked at the office less than Bushie

Coworker #3 - Not much is known except this person has worked at the office less than Bushie

Coworker #4 - Not much is known except this person has worked at the office less than Bushie

Coworker #5 - Not much is known except this person has worked at the office less than Bushie

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies