Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:13:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping  (Read 203791 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: November 22, 2014, 02:32:24 PM »

I love how Jeffie eats healthy. It's quite tragic..yet very entertaining.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 10:19:41 AM »

With my pathetic bowling scores last night, it gives me a motivation to go to the bowling alley every so often and bowl two or three games by myself in an effort to raise my score and get exercise.  I would like to get back into a bowling league next fall so I can have that regular exercise and have fun for 2 1/2 to 3 hours every week.

Your pathetic attempts of doing something as simple as walking for more than 15 minutes wasn't enough motivation to get more exercise?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 12:51:00 PM »

I got home late last night and didn't feel like fixing anything for lunch today.  Plus, this is a de facto Friday.  I never take my lunch on Friday's.

How the hell are you not dead yet?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 06:31:32 PM »

What did you eat?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 07:15:07 PM »

I feel so horrible right now after eating my dinner. It consisted of a homemade green bean cassarole,  with some stuffing and tofu. I ate too much, and I'm feeling so meh right now. Is this how it feels to be Jeffie? Ugh, thank the one and only lord and savior for everyone in this planet, Bob Saget, that I didn't go back for seconds.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 10:15:27 AM »

bushie can you confirm that youve gained about 25 pounds in 2 years?

Pretty close, but we're not going to talk about that tonight.  This is a holiday.

i used to think that way when i was a drinker.

it's a holiday!  why not get drunk!  nevermind that i was an alcoholic!

Mitty, yesterday was a holiday. You have NO RIGHT to question him on that. Also, Wed was a de facto Friday, today is Friday, and than we have the weekend. He doesn't need to watch what he is eating until Monday. IT IS PERFECTLY NORMAL FOR PEOPLE TO NOT WATCH WHAT THEY EAT DURING THE HOLY DAYS OF THANKSGIVING.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 04:20:44 PM »

HD, to answer your question, death does not scare me.  I know where I am going once I leave this earth.  The grass really will be greener on the other side!  That said, I do not want to die.  The Apostle Paul in Romans says to live is Christ, but to die is gain.  He said in that letter that he knows he still has work to do on earth and loves hanging around his buddies, but he also knows when he dies, he will get the last laugh.  That's an extreme paraphrase, but it's the jist of his comments there.  I know when I die, I will get the last laugh. I truly believe that I'm in good shape either way.

I'll have the last laugh, because I'll still be going around enjoying life in 6 months. You'll be rotting away in a box.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 09:09:59 PM »

Bowling scores tonight were much better.  100, 107, and 129.  We nearly finished a fourth game, but time ran out.

What did you eat while there?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 09:25:19 PM »

Bowling scores tonight were much better.  100, 107, and 129.  We nearly finished a fourth game, but time ran out.

What did you eat while there?

I ate a cheeseburger before I bowled, which I quickly worked off by bowling 38 frames.  It was the first substantial meal I have had all day.  I'm hungry now, but I will wait till breakfast.

It takes 90 minutes of bowling, 1 frame after another, to lose 500 calories. You, did not burn it off bowling. Nice attempt though.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2014, 12:23:13 PM »

Since when does bowling burn off 600 calories? Hell, even running a few miles only burns off a couple hundred.

Otherwise, who cares. We know he's not going to diet because his version of "dieting" is having no fries with his cheeseburger as opposed to eating a vegetable or drinking water.

WTF is your problem Dukey?  HE ATE A SMALL CHEESBURGER WITH NO FRIES!!!!  THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. K? Thx.

HE HAS NO RIGHT TO QUESTION HIM ON THIS!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 10:01:48 PM »

LOL, of course there is a soda.

My meals are usually pretty simple. For breakfast, I have a cup of special k with some sliced banana, and a cup and a half of grapes after. For a snack, I'll have some celery. Lunch is a black bean boca patty on a sandwich thin with some low fat cheddar, and carrots to go with it. Mid-day snack is either coco almonds, or some more grapes. Dinner tonight is an asian style fried rice with brown rice, with some egg whites, and FILLED with fresh veggies that I got from the store.

At no point today, did I drink any thing other than a cup of tea in the morning (no cream or sugar..not a diet thing, just hate them in my tea) and my water.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2014, 10:24:55 PM »

LOL, of course there is a soda.

My meals are usually pretty simple. For breakfast, I have a cup of special k with some sliced banana, and a cup and a half of grapes after. For a snack, I'll have some celery. Lunch is a black bean boca patty on a sandwich thin with some low fat cheddar, and carrots to go with it. Mid-day snack is either coco almonds, or some more grapes. Dinner tonight is an asian style fried rice with brown rice, with some egg whites, and FILLED with fresh veggies that I got from the store.

At no point today, did I drink any thing other than a cup of tea in the morning (no cream or sugar..not a diet thing, just hate them in my tea) and my water.

What's wrong with the pop?  You gloss over a healthy meal and focus on the pop, which has no calories on its own?  That's pretty arrogant.

Just because there are no calories, doesn't make it good. It dehydrates you.. it makes you hungrier, and just adds crap to your system that you shouldn't' be having. It's pretty arrogant of you to assume that just because it is diet, that it is good for you.l
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2014, 03:15:42 PM »

2 would barely give me a taste.  I want to enjoy it just a bit before they're all gone.  I'm going to stick with 5.

With this being said, we can all stop giving any advise. Bushie doesn't want to diet it lose weight, and is content with dying in the next 2 years.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2014, 08:28:45 AM »

2 would barely give me a taste.  I want to enjoy it just a bit before they're all gone.  I'm going to stick with 5.

With this being said, we can all stop giving any advise. Bushie doesn't want to diet it lose weight, and is content with dying in the next 2 years.

How can you say that when he's actually taken some steps in the right direction this week? He's eating fruits and vegetables at lunch, his main dish is healthier than Pop Tarts or fast food, and he seems to be open to substantive advice.

When we all pitch him a diet of mango rinds and kale mist, he rejects it. Given small but tangible direction, he seems to have done OK.

Not sure what Andrew will say but his lunch is too many calories with the cookie buffet.

Yah, pretty much. I just stopped bringing crap with me to lunch. I may not be on the best shape, but I'm working on it. I just find something like fruit to replace them with. I went from 315lbs standing just under 6 foot in November 2013 to 235 as of this morning by eating right and exercise. Jeffie just won't do it. He thinks havin a few more baby carrots will cancel out eating cookies... It won't! Just add more baby carrots or celery to a separate baggy, and have that as your snack. It's what I do. If you don't buy or bring it with you, although you may still have the cravings, you'll end up having something healthy. Just take the temptation out of the equation.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2014, 10:37:53 PM »

Guys, what part of "we are not having this discussion tonight" do you refuse to understand?

This is not your thread, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL US WHAT WE CAN OR CANT TALK ABOUT!!!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2014, 08:52:47 PM »

None of you are allowed to control how his parents spend their money on him.  They offered to pay all his bills and get themselves into debt so that they would work forever. It would be rude of him to not accept.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 12:12:10 PM »

Bushie - with the healthy lunches has your weight changed, and by how much?  I'm curious because I doubt the other 2 meals and snacking are healthy

What else has he been doing? Braums and mcdonalds for the other meals?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2014, 02:08:45 PM »

This must be promising
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2014, 11:54:37 PM »

LOL, how is he not dead yet
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2014, 09:47:41 PM »

How is bushie not dead yet.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2014, 08:20:56 PM »

BushOklahoma, do you still think Vladimir Putin is the antichrist?

I have no idea.  He certainly is a candidate.  I can't say for sure, and nobody will know until 3 1/2 years into the final 7 years according to Matthew 24, but he definitely meets the criteria as far as I can tell.

Who is your second pick for who could be the antichrist?

I really don't have a second pick right now.  I do believe whoever he is will come from Europe, though.  I don't know if Moscow is considered the European side of Russia, or not.  Perhaps someone could tell me.

I also have a feeling Pope Francis may play the role of the false prophet.  I could be wrong, and I certainly hope I'm wrong, but he's not exactly following Biblical protocol with the stuff he's saying.  He's itching his followers' ears and not really speaking Biblical truth.

You have NO RIGHT SAYING THAT ABOUT MY POPE, US GAYS!!!  This update is over
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2015, 03:01:31 PM »

Must be nice living the life of a fat loser who mooches off of his entire family, and only surrounds him or herself with people who support your every failed move. I won't say who that loser is though.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2015, 10:15:04 AM »

Bushie, I have a red hot lead for you.

Williams Corporation posted a job opening in Oklahoma City yesterday for Design Draftsman

link

It's so red hot whoever entered it did it wrong and there's an error message as job description. But it's a legitimate company with a job titled Design Draftsman. I have to bet that is CAD and I have to bet if you apply ASAP you'll be one of the first applications for it.

Haha, if the job description is empty, then I'm not touching it.

Then read the job description for the Lead Designer they also posted.

link

And just imagine that "Design Draftsman" is that job with experience and responsibilities kicked down a few notches.

I am giving you a job posting from a Fortune 500 company in OKC. Apply now and ask questions later. If there was ever a moment for you to go out on a limb...

You're trying to trick me into a potential scam.  Not this time!!

You fat fool, it's real.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2015, 12:14:32 PM »

After looking at the link again, I will say that it doesn't look like a scam, but it still looks like it wants too much experience.  I'm going to pass on that one.  I was thinking scam when the first link came up with no search results and I can't cognitively back down the requirements from the link that had an error message in the job description without proof.

God damn your an idiot
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies