Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:46:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping  (Read 203886 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: November 22, 2014, 02:34:58 PM »

Update XXI: Using Grandma's New Plus Size Scale (that she bought for me)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 03:00:54 PM »

Bushie,

Consider getting your protein intake from more non-meat sources since the meat sources you eat are so horrific and unhealthy (bottom-of-the-barrel/cow ground beef that's probably 90% fat; chicken coated in grease, batter and salt derived from a chicken that met its grim fate in a Heartland processing facility getting ripped apart by overweight schmucks not terribly different from yourself).

Being an Ay-rab, I often simply use hummus in lieu of meat - today my lunch was fresh vegetables with hummus, and an apple. Lentils are another very versatile option.

Is your brother a Fat like you?
The beef is probably 30% fat prior to cooking.  Thats why restaurant burgers are always tastier than homemade.

Bushies problem is a lack of exercise and too many simple carbs.

Try this Jeff: eat all the turkey you can stomach.  Have one small scoop of anything starchy (stuffing, potatoes, corn, bread, etc).

You can even drench the turkey in gravy.  But you'll have eaten a high protein, high fat, low carb Thanksgiving dinner and no doubt will have still enjoyed it very much.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 03:02:18 PM »

...has anyone dared to ask how The Diet will be affected this Thursday?

Like Paul said, I'm not going to think about the diet on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.  Tomorrow night will be kind of tough with our all church Thanksgiving Dinner, but since it is not a holiday, I will try to spare myself too much.

What did Christ eat on His birthday? Nothing. How about you follow His example as you celebrate His birth.
Christ had breast milk on his birthday... And Bushie is already childlike enough.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 03:13:34 PM »

My suggestion is that you should rebalance your diet to include more protein while keeping fat about the same and cutting back on carbs.

Turkey, white meat or dark, with little or no skin (a little bit is okay...) is basically perfect food for someone trying to eat a healthier diet.

And if you drink your iced tea unsweetened and you enjoy it... KEEP DRINKING THAT.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 12:54:46 AM »

Yeah Bushie is upset with us.  Sad we're sorry Bushie please come back.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 06:02:18 PM »

We can call him Bushie-sam.  And yes Joe you're terrible...like most people.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2014, 01:08:29 PM »

Merry Christmas, Bushie.  I hope it's wonderful.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 07:06:17 PM »

It's been a fun three days of doing little to nothing

Other than carrying out a BLOODY PURGE of course.

Bitter are we?
Yeah.  Unfriending people on facebook the way you did was a crappy thing to do.  Then you mock them with sarcastic "bitter are we?"

What is wrong with you?  Oh yeah, I forgot... you're a perfect angel on the right track to success... If it weren't for these meddling atlas posters that grind their teeth to the nerve out of frustration for your histrionic thick skulledness.

I'm offended that you did what you did and I'd never be friends with you on Facebook in the first place!
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 07:56:37 PM »

Move to OKC anyway.  If you need your family to fill in the gaps, then you should stick close.  Realistic, not idealistic.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2015, 03:27:30 PM »

Well... Managing dah-beetus for two is a full time job so mama bushie needs time that working wouldn't allow.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies