Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 06:26:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping  (Read 205222 times)
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« on: December 19, 2014, 07:16:27 AM »

There's a chain called  Spaghetti Warehouse? Sounds disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6ryf7YkVtg
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 11:22:03 AM »

Does Bushie hate his grandma so much that he wants to leaver her all alone for New Years so he can witness Vorkuta ringing in 2015 live from his bachelor pad in Tulsa?

Also, how does one watch Kiribati's New Year's celebrations (which, presumably, are nothing extraordinary)? Does any normal TV channel in America still cover that kind of stuff? Does Bushie's cable package include Kiribati national TV?

She will be in bed by 1830 or 1900 regardless if I'm there or not.

My "celebration" of Kiritimati (and every other time zone until New York) will be simply watching their clock turn to midnight on the World Clock at www.timeanddate.com.  I can also see the map traverse across the world from east to west all day on New Year's Eve.

Although, I would enjoy seeing all the civilized places and see how each individual culture ring in the New Year starting with New Zealand at 0500 Oklahoma time, then going to Sydney, Guam, Tokyo, Beijing, Bangkok, India, Abu Dhabi, our troops in Afghanistan, my Kenya kids, Israel, the Eiffel Tower in Paris, London, Rio, the peach drop in Atlanta, Chicago, Denver/Albuquerque, Las Vegas, Eskimos, and Maui.

Please seek help from a mental professional immediately/please do not discuss this bizarre activity with friends or relatives or co-workers.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 12:41:13 PM »

I want everyone to know that I was laughing so hard about the Kiribati countdown earlier today that someone aftuat asked me what the hell was so funny as she exited the train.

I'm surprised that my neighbors didn't hear me laughing. What a wonderful Christmas present from Our Dear Friend!
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 12:01:54 PM »

TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 04:34:14 PM »

By any definition, Mormons aren't Christians. Mormonism is certainly influenced by Christianity but it's a separate faith that operates according to doctrines derived from a holy text that Christians don't recognize.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 02:46:57 PM »

Our Dear Friend needs to get an opiate prescription. It would suit his lifestyle quite nicely and it would also allow him lose some weight.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 03:48:08 PM »

NYT BREAKING NEWS: BushOklahoma Declares War on Atlas Forum
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2015, 10:50:21 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length