Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:39:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping  (Read 205041 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: November 20, 2014, 06:38:41 AM »

On it goes...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/uhaul-offers-discount-for-customers-who-will-just,37484/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:1:Default
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 08:45:49 PM »

Why on Earth are people still trying to advice him? He's not grateful for your warnings anyway since he thinks it is mean not to encourage his suicide.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 10:06:40 AM »

This really is freaking me out now.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/grandmothers-folksy-sayings-delay-senility-detecti,6714/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:NA:InFocus
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 08:54:00 PM »

Hooray for males on internet arguing about what feminists want under the sheets.

I recognize that different women want different things under different circumstances because they are different people. Others seem to take another view, thinking that sex, and indeed any facet of life remotely related to interaction with the opposite sex, must be traumatic for all women in all contexts because Women Are Very Fragile. If one of these people wants to dodge his own very problematic (and frankly, misogynistic) position and instead focus on ad hominems, that's his prerogative.

I think that if you understood feminism better you might realize that we kind of oppose abusing people more generally. Fragile or not. Tongue
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 08:34:58 PM »

I'll be in Malaysia.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies