Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:02:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XIX: Melancholy and the Infinite Napping  (Read 203779 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 21, 2014, 10:38:23 PM »

If you want to break the lease early, I'm almost certain that you are at the mercy of whoever you signed the contract with. If Bushie is contracted through sometime in 2015, that's it. He's at their mercy unless they do something to break the lease, like let the roof fall in on it or something, but I highly doubt that's the case. Anyway, wow, what wasted money.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 11:33:23 AM »

Hold the fries on that burger, though! Diet Dr. Pepper. Now it's diet ready. Wink
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 11:41:41 AM »

Thanksgiving
Turkey, both white and dark meat
Mashed Potatoes
Stove top stuffing
Green Beans
Corn
Gravy
Dinner Rolls
Iced Tea
Pumpkin Pie

Random weekday at Grandma's house
Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

LOL. I think Grandma runs a restaurant!
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 03:51:56 PM »

He's consciously making terrible choices. Shame of this is that at Bushie's size and diet, he could be a pretty good nose tackle.

And Al makes a good suggestion - tuna is very tasty and generally healthy. Around here we put onions and or celery in it to really give it taste. But nah, that's not happening.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 04:07:51 PM »

Tuna's cheap and easy to whip up, Bushie. or you can get it as Subway. Try it! And switch to Subway.

He's consciously making terrible choices. Shame of this is that at Bushie's size and diet, he could be a pretty good nose tackle.

And Al makes a good suggestion - tuna is very tasty and generally healthy. Around here we put onions and or celery in it to really give it taste. But nah, that's not happening.

Grilled tuna steak, rare........awesome.

You bet! I had one as close to well as they would cook it about a month or so ago. Breath mints afterward, but yeah, delicious.

He's only 5'7".

Oh, damn.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 10:51:08 AM »

I really need to lose weight.  I'm sure if I lost even 25-50 pounds, my back would feel better.  So, I am going to try to behave myself the rest of the year except for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.  I know I'll feel better if I can get some of this weight off.

See, you want to gorge yourself at the table. Honestly, this is a habit thing, and if you change your mindset and habit, you won't want to do that anytime, because otherwise it becomes easy to say, "Oh, I can let myself go Easter and July 4 as well," then "St. whatever day," then once a month, etc.

You WILL feel better if you lose the weight and adopt healthier habits, but talking about it really won't get it done. Walk 3-5 miles a day and cut your intake in half.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies