Had the weirdest dream involving several notable politicians, fields and vodka
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:26:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Had the weirdest dream involving several notable politicians, fields and vodka
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Had the weirdest dream involving several notable politicians, fields and vodka  (Read 145 times)
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 21, 2014, 08:18:47 AM »

It started off with me walking across several fields with friends, some off which had barbed wire that had to be climbed. I was supposed to be heading towards a Labour Party event that I had an invite to. Eventually I arrived at a building and went inside to find some of my friends already there and in a discussion circle. One of the people in the circle was Ed Miliband. He greeted me warmly upon seeing me and asked what I wanted to drink. I replied simply "Vodka." He opened a drinks drawer (which resembled a drawer in which important documents would be kept) and poured me a glass of Smirnoff (which he called "nice vodka") and milk. It turned brown for some reason (does it do that? Never had that combo before). Then I got to a table where Bill and Hillary Clinton were sat, along with William Weld. Elizabeth Warren may have been somewhere around too. Hillary was the warmest person at the table. I began to ask her a question but stuttered due to nerves. She said kindly "Go ahead darling." On the next attempt it came out - "If you were to run and win, how would your approach to American foreign policy, and particularly Russia, differ from that of Obama and W. Bush?" I didn't get an answer. Next I took a picture of all of these prestigious folk at the table, before asking my dad (who was now also there) to take a second - this time with me also at the table. Then the meeting ended and I emailed a friend. I gloated about meeting these people. I don't recall he entire reply but it included "Don't mention THAT man to me!". Was he a Tory or Dan Hodges referring to Ed? Was he a True Leftist referring to Bill? We may never know.

So, what does all of this mean?!!??!?!
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 08:37:52 AM »
« Edited: November 21, 2014, 08:41:54 AM by Tik »

It started off with me walking across several fields with friends, some off which had barbed wire that had to be climbed.

Barbed wire friends means that you need to let down your guard a little and show them who you really are. It won't be easy (you'll have to climb it), but eventually you'll be on their minds.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

My dream book is saying that "discussion circle" is synonymous with "circle jerk." I hope that they don't have barbed penises. Are any of your friends tomcats?

The milk is there to symbolize that you think of Ed Miliband as your mother. The vodka is simply due to your drinking problem that we all know is dragging you down but we can't say anything because it will upset you and oh god please look at how your behaviour is affecting this family and wake up

It only does that when it mixes with your bile and is forcefully expelled from your digestive system.

Hillary giving off a feeling of genuine warmth can only be explained by your bile-tainted lactose and vodka binge.

I had the same thing happen in a dream I had with Obama, but then I just threw up in his lap. But it was okay because I also threw up my watch so I wasn't late riding my ocelot to church band practice in Jamaica.

How prescient.

It was.. YOUR DAD
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies