Projected 2016 Voter Demographics at the State Level?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:05:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Projected 2016 Voter Demographics at the State Level?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Projected 2016 Voter Demographics at the State Level?  (Read 552 times)
Bureaucat
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 21, 2014, 05:33:31 PM »

It's well established that in 2016 we are likely to have an electorate that is 70% white-30% minority at the national level.  I'm curious if anyone has found a website for projections at the state level for 2016 and beyond. I'm sure that someone is doing them for at least the swing states, but I've yet to find anything.
Dixie Reborn
BeyondTruthAndIdeals
Canada

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 10:57:11 PM »

It's literally going to be 110% non-white and -10% white because "Muh Presidential Turnout" and literally every state except Colorado will be won by the Great Female Hope.
KCDem

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 11:00:10 PM »

It's literally going to be 110% non-white and -10% white because "Muh Presidential Turnout" and literally every state except Colorado will be won by the Great Female Hope.

Stop race-baiting.
Dixie Reborn
BeyondTruthAndIdeals
Canada

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 11:02:14 PM »
« Edited: November 21, 2014, 11:03:45 PM by IDS Legislator Dixie »

Stop race-baiting.

LOL. Your president just gave legal status to 4-5 million people just because they would most likely be Democrats and you're telling me I'm race-baiting?
KCDem

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 11:26:41 PM »

Stop race-baiting.

LOL. Your president just gave legal status to 4-5 million people just because they would most likely be Democrats and you're telling me I'm race-baiting?

You just proved my point, bro.

And by the way, he's also your President just like Dubya was my President when he was in office. Stop being unAmerican.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 03:14:20 AM »

Stop race-baiting.

Because they can totally vote. Roll Eyes Seriously, shut up: that's not what this thread is about.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 03:16:19 AM »

Based on some math I did awhile back (several instances of it complete with charts floating around here somewhere), Georgia will likely be 58-59% white and 31% black.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies