Will Bushie injure himself bowling tonight? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:31:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Will Bushie injure himself bowling tonight? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will Bushie injure himself bowling tonight?  (Read 3547 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 22, 2014, 09:58:02 AM »

This is his first foray into sport in quite some time.

Well? 

I'm going to guess that he pulls a muscle in his back.  Nothing too bad. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 12:59:14 PM »

Not if he carbo-loads before hand by eating a dee-licious bowl of Bowling alley spaghetti!

At least it's not some crap from an authentic Sicilian restaurant.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 08:31:39 PM »

He does, he's planning on getting serious about his fitness level. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 08:49:46 AM »

I thought I would post my bowling update here.  Pathetic.  Absolutely pitiful.  I have not bowled this bad in years.  Granted, it has been 15 months since I last bowled, but still, my word.  We bowled 3 games.  My scores were 9, 61, and 70.  My running average throughout my bowling life has been around 115 to 120.  The first game, I kept swinging my ball way off to the right into the gutter.  The second game was slightly better, I started knocking down SOME pins, but only got one spare in the 10th inning.  The third game, I was starting to get into a rhythm, but still only managed one strike and no spares.  My left thigh muscle started to get a little sore in the third game, but it's since gone back to normal.  I am back at Grandma's now.  I will be going to bed around 0030 and be up between 0730 and 0800 for church.

A 9??

Wow. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 10:48:00 AM »

I thought I would post my bowling update here.  Pathetic.  Absolutely pitiful.  I have not bowled this bad in years.  Granted, it has been 15 months since I last bowled, but still, my word.  We bowled 3 games.  My scores were 9, 61, and 70.  My running average throughout my bowling life has been around 115 to 120.  The first game, I kept swinging my ball way off to the right into the gutter.  The second game was slightly better, I started knocking down SOME pins, but only got one spare in the 10th inning.  The third game, I was starting to get into a rhythm, but still only managed one strike and no spares.  My left thigh muscle started to get a little sore in the third game, but it's since gone back to normal.  I am back at Grandma's now.  I will be going to bed around 0030 and be up between 0730 and 0800 for church.

A 9??

Yeah, that's what I said...  I was embarrassed to say the least... Here was my futile score card by frame for Game 1.

1-, --, --, --, --, --, --, --, 1-, -7

My 6 year old niece bowls better.

I have never bowled that bad, even as a toddler.  It was a pathetic night...  I guess I was just rusty and didn't have my form that gave me my 115-120 average.

Maybe try bumpers?

He can't lift, bend, or maneuver in any athletic way. That's the problem.

I had just lost my form for most of the evening.  I found some semblance of it at times, but I could never sustain it.  I have no doubt my weight is the problem, but I bowled at this same weight (or within 5 pounds) in August 2013, so I have done it before even north of 280.

Anyway, I don't want to create a second update thread, so can we move this conversation to the real Update thread or maybe merge the two together, please?

I would petition Eraserhead via PM, as I've no intention of merging threads I started.  If he agrees with you that it should be merged then OK. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2014, 12:34:33 PM »

I thought I would post my bowling update here.  Pathetic.  Absolutely pitiful.  I have not bowled this bad in years.  Granted, it has been 15 months since I last bowled, but still, my word.  We bowled 3 games.  My scores were 9, 61, and 70.  My running average throughout my bowling life has been around 115 to 120.  The first game, I kept swinging my ball way off to the right into the gutter.  The second game was slightly better, I started knocking down SOME pins, but only got one spare in the 10th inning.  The third game, I was starting to get into a rhythm, but still only managed one strike and no spares.  My left thigh muscle started to get a little sore in the third game, but it's since gone back to normal.  I am back at Grandma's now.  I will be going to bed around 0030 and be up between 0730 and 0800 for church.

A 9??

Yeah, that's what I said...  I was embarrassed to say the least... Here was my futile score card by frame for Game 1.

1-, --, --, --, --, --, --, --, 1-, -7

You almost have to try to be that awful.  Wow...

15 straight gutter balls.  A total inability to make adjustments.  Story of Update.  (at least Bushie probably "planned" to throw the ball a bit more to the left/right to compensate) 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 10:28:52 AM »

There is NOTHING WRONG with believing that a full week is twenty-four hours.

Bushie should probably look into working part-time. Might be a lot more manageable for him.

Bushie should do something under the table and collect disability over the table.  If he feels the need to put on a suit and tie and be Dick Van Dyke there's literally no job that'll be mad at him for overdressing. 

HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 07:51:49 PM »

There is NOTHING WRONG with believing that a full week is twenty-four hours.

His office will be closed for Thanksgiving and Friday. It's a full week.

He hasn't worked a FULL week yet, patrick1.  Tongue

and im skeptical he will even put in 24 hours this week.

Grumps, I put in a full 40 hour week in Week 1.

Walter, I'm a third of the way to 24 this week.  The next two days will be easy money, so why wouldn't I go?

my guess is you leave early on wed.

Only if they release me, which is possible.  I will not ask to leave.

Do you plan on asking them if they plan to ask you if you want to leave early?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies