Will Bushie injure himself bowling tonight? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:37:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Will Bushie injure himself bowling tonight? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will Bushie injure himself bowling tonight?  (Read 3567 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« on: November 22, 2014, 11:37:40 PM »

I will have you know I am actually a decent bowler.  I'm not a pro by any means, but my average is around 120.  I was in a Saturday league all through junior high and high school.  I would love to get back into a league.  I generally throw 14-15 pound balls.  I'll probably be sore by the end of the evening, but bowling generally doesn't bother me too much.

That sucks
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 01:38:27 AM »

I thought I would post my bowling update here.  Pathetic.  Absolutely pitiful.  I have not bowled this bad in years.  Granted, it has been 15 months since I last bowled, but still, my word.  We bowled 3 games.  My scores were 9, 61, and 70.  My running average throughout my bowling life has been around 115 to 120.  The first game, I kept swinging my ball way off to the right into the gutter.  The second game was slightly better, I started knocking down SOME pins, but only got one spare in the 10th inning.  The third game, I was starting to get into a rhythm, but still only managed one strike and no spares.  My left thigh muscle started to get a little sore in the third game, but it's since gone back to normal.  I am back at Grandma's now.  I will be going to bed around 0030 and be up between 0730 and 0800 for church.

A 9??
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 11:47:59 AM »

I thought I would post my bowling update here.  Pathetic.  Absolutely pitiful.  I have not bowled this bad in years.  Granted, it has been 15 months since I last bowled, but still, my word.  We bowled 3 games.  My scores were 9, 61, and 70.  My running average throughout my bowling life has been around 115 to 120.  The first game, I kept swinging my ball way off to the right into the gutter.  The second game was slightly better, I started knocking down SOME pins, but only got one spare in the 10th inning.  The third game, I was starting to get into a rhythm, but still only managed one strike and no spares.  My left thigh muscle started to get a little sore in the third game, but it's since gone back to normal.  I am back at Grandma's now.  I will be going to bed around 0030 and be up between 0730 and 0800 for church.

A 9??

Yeah, that's what I said...  I was embarrassed to say the least... Here was my futile score card by frame for Game 1.

1-, --, --, --, --, --, --, --, 1-, -7

You almost have to try to be that awful.  Wow...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies