The State Department (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:42:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The State Department (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The State Department  (Read 5395 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: January 01, 2015, 04:25:43 PM »

Excellent work!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 04:49:58 AM »

Instability with the GM and the all-consuming nature of the budget conversation have gotten in the way of foreign policy.

Kalwejt and I spoke a bit over PM earlier and we're moving ahead with one of the Administration's top priorities, a Middle East Multilateral Forum.

If we want to get the Department working again, I encourage the Senate and public to support swift confirmation of the GM nominee. I need the GM to simulate negotiations.

Secretary of State Potus2036,
The GM resigned on January 31th, 2015. You didn't post a single update since January 1st 2015. While it is indeed true that the 2015 budget is still being debated, foreign policy doesn't shut down during shutdown. Furthermore, we're not in a shutdown, we passed a resolution more than 20 days ago temporary extending the 2014 budget.
I have the regret to announce you I introduced article of impeachment against you because of inactivity.
Best wishes,
Windjammer

At least get the dates right.

I think you're addressing an issue (being in a government shutdown?) that isn't an issue. I think it's healthy that an SoIA was consulting with a GM to make their scenarios more real world, and I think Potus will be vindicated in the impeachment hearing.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 05:04:39 AM »
« Edited: February 06, 2015, 05:06:27 AM by IDS Speaker Maxwell »

Instability with the GM and the all-consuming nature of the budget conversation have gotten in the way of foreign policy.

Kalwejt and I spoke a bit over PM earlier and we're moving ahead with one of the Administration's top priorities, a Middle East Multilateral Forum.

If we want to get the Department working again, I encourage the Senate and public to support swift confirmation of the GM nominee. I need the GM to simulate negotiations.

Secretary of State Potus2036,
The GM resigned on January 31th, 2015. You didn't post a single update since January 1st 2015. While it is indeed true that the 2015 budget is still being debated, foreign policy doesn't shut down during shutdown. Furthermore, we're not in a shutdown, we passed a resolution more than 20 days ago temporary extending the 2014 budget.
I have the regret to announce you I introduced article of impeachment against you because of inactivity.
Best wishes,
Windjammer

At least get the dates right.

I think you're addressing an issue (being in a government shutdown?) that isn't an issue. I think it's healthy that an SoIA was consulting with a GM to make their scenarios more real world, and I think Potus will be vindicated in the impeachment hearing.
ooops sorry,
Riley didn't post anything since decembrr 31th. And Cynic resogned less than 1 week ago.

I corrected it for you, so you're still wrong windy buddy. We don't need to argue specifics friendo.

The fact is this SoIA was trying to be more careful in terms of realism of foreign policy than previous SoIA's and got punished for it. I think that's a mistake.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 06:05:08 AM »

Maxwell,
Cynic resigned on January 31th 2015,
Riley Keaton didn't post anything since January 1st 2015.
I'm sorry but he can"t say that this is because of instability with the GM because he resigned just 5-6 days ago, and Riley didn't post anything for more than one month.

Luckily for me, that's not my argument. The argument has been, since the beginning, that the GM has been dealing with the pressing issue of the budget, and as a result, has not been able to assist in matters of realistic foreign events.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies